chapter 35

"The case is closed...I, I..." Xue Chou was so surprised that he couldn't even speak for a moment. Tears welled up in his eyes unconsciously. After he found out that he had killed his father, he felt relieved, but also With endless remorse, it's not that he regrets killing his mother like a leech and sells his sister's father, but he is afraid that no one will take care of his sister after his death, and he will not be able to fulfill his mother's entrustment before his death.

    Babyface thought that he was very excited when he learned that he didn't have to die, and couldn't help but said: "Don't think that fifty army sticks are easy, your small body will suffer... If Boss Xia didn't beg for you How could it be so simple?" After all,

    it was a murder in the street, the Young Marshal's Mansion couldn't really let it go lightly, Sheng Li originally planned to use a hundred army sticks, but Xia Tian thought of Sheng Li's plan to use such a child, so he suggested it in private Instead of punishment for merit, it was finally changed to fifty army sticks. After the notice was posted, the people in the city felt that the punishment was too heavy.

    "As long as I can stay alive, I can live."

    Xue Qiu's eyes shone with hope, and he thought of the younger sister he saw yesterday. The little girl had recovered and was fluttering butterflies with a few maids in the garden of the handsome mansion. , a lively and healthy look he had never seen before.

    With a plop, Xue Qiu knelt heavily in the direction Sheng and Li left, and said nothing, just kowtowed vigorously.

    He wanted to kowtow again, but he was pulled up by the baby face and the tall man. The tall soldier said helplessly: "Why do you always like to kneel and kneel? The young marshal himself said that his subordinates Don't kneel unless you make a big mistake of collaborating with the enemy and treason, and if you make a mistake, you will be punished with the leader's baton, so remember not to do it again next time."

    Xue Qiu met the tall man's eyes, and only saw a frankness in the other's eyes. Shocked, although it is a "new society" now, kneeling is still the subconscious reaction of most ordinary people in front of the powerful. The powerful have always accepted it calmly, and occasionally say that there is no need to kneel. It's just empty talk.

    But inexplicably, Xue Qiu believed in the tall man's words. He had been in touch with human beings since he was a child. Although he was young, he knew how to judge people. On the street that day, Boss Xia said that it was true that the young marshal would never look down on others because of his status and class. !

    "Young Marshal is really a remarkable person." Xue Qiu murmured.

    Hearing his whisper, the tall man and the baby face looked at each other and smiled, well, another young marshal's admirer was born.

    After leaving the courtyard, Xia Tian looked at Sheng Li hesitantly, as if he wanted to ask something, but he didn't know how to say it.

    Out of the corner of his eye, he saw the little fox hesitating to speak, and Sheng Li asked softly, "What's the matter     ?

    "

Immediately understood, he and Xia Tian walked up the corridor, using the spiritual power left in each other's body to sense Xia Tian's spirit, while stroking Xia Tian's back with his hand as if to comfort, "Do you feel uncomfortable?"

    "No " Xia Tian replied obediently. He was also very strange. He never thought that the dark green leaves would turn into water-like transparent liquid and melt into the ice water. Thinking that the ice water was made of small snowflakes, he couldn't help worrying whether it would do anything to Sheng Li. influences.