chapter 32

While talking, Xia Tian deliberately moved the muzzle of the dark gun up and down, pointing it at the police officer's forehead for a while, and aiming at the lower body for a while. A small slip of the tongue..."

    "You are indeed a slip of the tongue." Xia Tian lowered his gun, looked around the crowd, and said: "The young commander understands the people's sentiments and knows that this beggar has unavoidable difficulties. He is definitely not a cold-blooded and heartless person. , It's just that I'm not good at expressing it, which made me stop me, I hope you can find out what's going on before making a decision, but you are lucky, you don't listen to people's opinions, you don't listen to people's sentiments, you just shoot to death...why, the patrol room is so majestic!"

    Xia Tian said He never lowered his volume, the voice of the fox family has the power to demagogue people, and he is born with a clear voice, so all the onlookers can hear clearly, and everyone was afraid because of his action of holding a gun , but after hearing what he said, they immediately straightened their backs in unison.

    Didn't you hear what Boss Xia said? The young marshal never underestimated others because of their status and class, even ordinary people like them, in the young marshal's eyes, they are no different from dignitaries!

    There are many high-ranking families in Fengtai City. They may have the wealth enough to rival the country, or have the power to reach the sky. Therefore, no matter how approachable they are, they will be somewhat contemptuous when facing ordinary people. This is the class decision of the times. Yes, it's just that this point is not applicable to Sheng Li and Xia Tian who lived in the modern society in the last life. How can the people in Fengtai City not be excited after hearing this? In addition, Xia Tian later said that Sheng Li's understanding of the people's sentiments made them feel warm and hot. Even if someone whispered "What about Sheng Yan Wang", they would be stared at by the glaring eyes of others. Besides.

    Sheng Yan Wang killed people like hemp, this is the legend of others.

    Sheng Li is sympathetic to the people and does not regard them as "inferior", this is what they have seen with their own eyes.

    The soldiers stared blankly at the admiration of the common people who were talking about "Sheng" towards Sheng Li. The young commander attracts the hearts of the people!

    Xia Tian put the gun back, and blinked at Sheng Li. Although he is only an adult, he has been a celebrity after all. The former Shengshi Media has specially trained them how to attract fans and keep fans.

    Seeing the expression in the little fox's eyes begging for praise and praise, Sheng Li felt a burst of heat in his heart, wishing he could immediately hold him in his arms and kiss him fiercely... He calmed down a little, and signaled to several soldiers, "Bring me to you!" Go back to the Marshal's Mansion to take care of him."

    Then, Sheng Li looked at the audience again, and said in a deep voice, "Everyone, since this person died in front of my Marshal's Mansion Street, then the Young Marshal's Mansion will take over the case, and we will find out the whole story in a short time. , when the time comes, there will naturally be a legal ruling." Since the little fox puts so much effort into putting up a fight just to win people's hearts for him, he will never disappoint the other party's wishes.

    He spoke with an involuntary submissiveness, but the eating toy in his hand and the cage of chattering chicks miraculously neutralized this deterrent force, soothing everyone in an instant.

    Beggar hadn't recovered until he was brought into the commander's mansion. Seeing that he was about to be taken into the dark room and imprisoned, he suddenly thought of something, and suddenly knelt down and shouted to the backs of Sheng Li and the two of them: "Young commander! Boss Xia! I beg you two to save my sister, and I will repay you in the next life!"