chapter 4

Xia Tian held the gold pen Sheng Li gave him. The metal pen body was cold and smooth. Xia Tian's own skin was extremely delicate, and he couldn't hold it several times. Grip, hold the pen body firmly, and try to sign your name on the contract clumsily like a novice toddler.

    Sheng Li looked at the side for a while, and finally couldn't help but came forward, embraced Xia Tian from behind, stretched out his hand to hold his hand, and broke off the other's stiff fingers one by one to teach him how to hold a pen , took him to write down the name stroke by stroke, and said coldly: "Why can't you even hold the pen well?"

    Hearing what the other person said, the smile on Xia Tian's face never went down, although the expression on Sheng Li's face It was cold, but there was another snowflake in Xiaoyu's box.

    It seems that soon I will be able to go back to eat big chicken drumsticks!

    After signing, Sheng Li let go of his hand, and didn't ask Xia Tian to leave. Xia Tian sat on the sofa, sipping sweet and warm milk with both hands, watching Sheng Li's eyes while drinking. Li, he was very curious about why this person liked him. Sheng Li originally planned to look through the documents, but Xia Tian's eyes were so focused on him. After a while, he lost the battle. He closed the documents and looked at Xia Tian. "What are you looking at?"

    "Look at you, you are so beautiful, shouldn't you let others see more?" Xia Tian replied without hesitation. You must know that Sheng Li's face and figure are very in line with his aesthetics, with sharp brows and powerful momentum, which is exactly his favorite appearance.

    Sheng Li was taken aback, "You look better." Sheng Li still doesn't know that the person sitting in front of him is a vixen, but he feels that every inch of the other person has been carefully crafted by the Creator, and even the tip of his hair has a vixen. people.

    "Really? Do you like it?" Xia Tian has just learned how to transform into a human form and entered another world. In fact, he has never seen what he looks like. In Tian's eyes, Sheng Li himself was good-looking, such a person would not lie, so he smiled happily and frowned immediately.

    The gentle aura around Xia Tian made Sheng Li feel relaxed, he casually put the document aside, "Yes." After a pause, he whispered unnaturally: "I like it."

    Knowing that Sheng Li likes his appearance, Xia Tian immediately felt relieved. He didn't have any dissatisfaction with "Why do you like my appearance and not my inside?" The fox family is famous for being beautiful, and it is also famous Xia Tian has inherited these two points very well. Sheng Li said that he likes his appearance, which is the highest praise for his own appearance.

    Knowing where the snowflakes in the small jade box came from, Xia Tian stopped staring at Sheng Li, put down his cup and walked to the French window, overlooking the city from a high position.

    The headquarters building of Shengshi Media is a landmark building in this city. Looking down from the top floor, the pedestrians and vehicles downstairs are like little dolls. Xia Tian looked at it for a while, but suddenly felt that there was another snowflake in the small jade box, and turned back to look at Sheng Li: Does this person like his face so much?

    Perhaps because of the astonishment in his eyes, the corners of Sheng Li's lips curved slightly, revealing a very inconspicuous smile, "It suddenly occurred to me that we haven't introduced each other yet. My name is Sheng Li, what's your name?" It would be nonsense to say that you don't know the name, but Sheng Li has no experience in communicating with people like this, and he has thrown aside his usual conversation skills, and he also knows that signing a maintenance contract with someone is not a good start , but what has been done, rather than being confined to the result, it is better to open a new chapter.

    "My name?" Xia Tian's heart moved slightly, and his eyes were sore. This is the first time someone has exchanged names with him. In the past, other spirits and beasts on Fulian Mountain looked down on him, thinking that he was an ominous omen for the red fox family. Even if he named himself "Xia Tian", no one ever called.

    "Well, what's your name?" Sheng Li asked again with a flat face.

    "I, my name is Xia, Xia Tian...yes, it's Added Tim." Xia Tian said eagerly, even a little stuttering. He knew that his name was not very good, but somehow he just wanted to let the other side Men know.

    "Xia Tian, ​​'Two scorpions cover the eaves on the side, and the summer strips add to each other', very interesting, and it is a very good name."

    Sheng Li's voice was as deep as mellow red wine. Although it carried the usual indifference, it seemed to be mixed with a bit of gentleness. Xia Tian felt his ears burn just listening to it. He subconsciously posed as if he was a little fox As a habitual action, he stretched out his fists and rubbed his ears lightly twice. If he had a tail now, he must have been shaking with excitement.

    Xia Tian had never heard the words Sheng Li read before, he didn't know it was Zhang Lei's poem, but after the other party read it like this, the original random name seemed to have a little more charm. Xia Tian was so excited that not only his ears but also his cheeks were slightly red, and he said politely: "You, your name is also nice."

    Sheng Li sat on the chair and felt that Xia Tian's flushed cheeks were very cute. As soon as he moved, he couldn't help waving at the other party, "Come here."

    Xia Tian seemed to be bewitched, and walked over obediently. Sheng Li pressed him on his lap, with one arm around Xia Tian's waist, the other Stretched out to him, "Hello, Xia Tian, ​​nice to meet you."

    Xia Tian first moved uncomfortably to sit on Sheng Li, and then clasped both hands on top of Sheng Li, looking at him with a happy smile in his eyes. Looking at Sheng Li, the little fox was probably too happy to say anything, just holding Sheng Li's hand and shaking it like a beckoning cat.

    It was the first time for Sheng Li to meet someone shaking hands like this, so he was not angry and let him shake.

    The contract signed by Xia Tian was locked in the safe by Sheng Li, and the staffing arrangements for agents, assistants, stylists, etc. were arranged by Lu Feng himself, and they were all put in place in less than half a day.

    At noon, another assistant came up to knock on the door. He glanced at Xia Tian who was sitting on the sofa playing a tablet, and asked Sheng Li in a low voice: "Mr. Sheng, what do you want for lunch at noon today..."

    Sheng Li used to have lunch at noon . Let someone deliver the meal directly, but there is one more person in the office today, and he didn't leave until noon. From Lu Feng personally arranging affairs for Xia Tian today, it can be seen how much Sheng Li attaches importance to him, and the assistant is not sure , the big boss never likes to eat with others, so is this going to be delivered together?

    Xia Tian didn't know the twists and turns, and was searching for the poem Sheng Li just said, trying to memorize it word by word.

    Sheng Li glanced at Xia Tian, ​​who was working hard, and said, "Two copies for me."

The assistant understood, nodded and went out.