chapter 24 ↬ troubled times and favor: boss liyuan, don't run away

"Boss Xia! Boss Xia, why are you still asleep? The people below are almost overturning our platform! You should get up and show your face!"

    Xia Tian was sleeping soundly, but suddenly there was a noise in his ear He subconsciously shrank under the warm quilt, raised his hand to find the people around him, and murmured: "It's so noisy..." He raised his hand and found nothing

    . Tian was stunned for a moment, then woke up suddenly, looked up, and saw a snow-colored gauze above his head, wearing a lotus-colored gown and sitting on a bed surrounded by peonies, and a faint scent of Su was spreading in the room. He Xiangxiang, all this immediately made Xia Tian understand that he might have changed into a small world unknowingly.

    Remembering that he was still being coaxed to sleep in the arms of his owner just now, but now after opening his eyes, he was sleeping alone on a big bed somewhere, Xia Tian felt a sense of depression in his heart, Sheng Li had told him before , after the trial of a small world is over, he will go to the next world by himself first.

    Fortunately, the two have already made a Taoist/couple contract, and Sheng Li can imprint his mark on the dowry, so that Xiaoyuhe can automatically search for his traces and tear up time and space to bring Xia Tian to follow him.

    In other words, the owner is also in this world. Thinking of this, a smile finally appeared on Xia Tian's face. While quickly sorting out the life experience of "Xia Tian" in this life, he took the clothes on the rack and put it on his body to open the door.

    Standing outside the door was a middle-aged man with a mustache. He raised his hand and wanted to knock on the door again, but suddenly saw the door open from the inside, which made him take a step back. With a smiling face, a chubby face turned into a Maitreya Buddha, "Oh, my Boss Xia, are you up? People outside are still waiting for you, look..."

    Xia Tian in this world is this The pillar of the Chunli troupe. When he was young, he was sold into an opera troupe by his parents to be a handyman. Fortunately, because he had a good figure, a good voice, and was very diligent and hardworking, he was taken into opera by the old troupe master. Xia Tian studied danjiao, and the most beautiful opera he sang was Du Liniang in the Peony Pavilion. There was a saying "There will be no Liniang after Xia Sheng", which shows his profound skills.

    But today, just put up a sign and went out to say that Boss Xia was going to sing "Garden Tour" in person, and the fanciers in Fengtai City came to the hall early to wait. It stands to reason that Xia Tian always showed up early in the past with great dedication, and it is justifiable to be late occasionally, but Xia Tian didn't know what happened today, and the servants didn't wake him up even after they came to invite him. What's the matter, and then hurried to find the steward.

    Xia Tian was thinking about Sheng Li in his heart, if he was in the mood to sing, he was about to stop singing now. The person in charge was quite good at observing words and expressions, and when he saw his brows slightly frowned, he hurriedly said, "Boss Xia, we have to show our face in today's event, today..." As he spoke, he looked around to see if he had seen him. Others came closer and said in a low voice: "Today, the King of Hell Sheng is also here.

    " Which Sheng Yanwang?"

    "Who else? Sheng Li, the Sheng Yanwang who washed Nanhe Province bloody, hey, his prestige is not less than that of Grand Marshal Sheng. I heard people say it a few days ago. Yan Wang likes to eat human flesh and drink human blood, and if he is unhappy, he will pull out a gun and kill him. Boss Xia, we can't offend him..." The

    manager kept talking in fear, but Xia Tian had already His eyes lit up when he heard the word "Sheng Li". Both he and Sheng Li would use their bodies and souls to complete the trials, and their names would naturally remain the same. He had previously thought of ordering someone to post a notice to find him, but now the other party has already Did you take the initiative to come to the door?