chapter 103

Although those who do scientific research are the ones who can endure loneliness and keep their hearts, it is also a kind of torture for them to work in vain for a long time, and the repeated setbacks of research make everyone feel a little bit frustrated. But now that they have found a new research direction, everyone seems to have found the backbone, all of them are in high spirits, and they don't even want to go to the cafeteria for lunch. They only take turns to pack the meals and bring them back every day. It can save a moment of time. For a moment, everyone was spinning continuously, as if they regarded themselves as a spinning top that couldn't stop.

As a result, Sheng Li, who was originally busy with tasks, was much more relaxed than Xia Tian, ​​but he no longer stayed in the training room whenever he had free time as before, but instead took the time to learn how to do things for Xia Tian. After dinner, he used to have some extremely simple and quick dishes when he was marching and fighting, but the time to wash his hands and make soup like this is really very little.

Xia Tian also felt that such an owner was novel and delightful. When he was about to end the experiment every day, what he looked forward to most was to see Sheng Li at the door of the laboratory, and to go back to their small home with him. He went straight to the dining table, opened the thermostatic lunch box and watched what delicious food Sheng Li made today.

Although Sheng Li is talented in business and military affairs, he is not proficient in everything. At the beginning, he made a stewed chicken drumstick for Xia Tian, ​​but because he didn't know the ingredients well, it didn't taste good in it. Sheng Li didn't know it. Pushing the plate of chicken legs in front of Xia Tian, ​​he was as nervous as a soldier who was selected into the army for the first time to be inspected.

Xia Tian bit the chicken leg, thinking it was the most delicious food he had ever eaten. He always praised Sheng Li the most. When people were chatting, several brothers laughed at him, "In the past, Commander Sheng couldn't do without three sentences, but now he can't do without one sentence."

Xia Tian was a little surprised, and asked in confusion: "Where is it so exaggerated? I just think my husband..." Before saying a word, he laughed too. He is a miser who loves to show off. He wants the whole world to know that he has such a precious treasure, but he is also reluctant to let others take a second look, as if doing so will make him suffer.

Xia Tian stretched his waist, and glanced at the dormitory opposite through the floor-to-ceiling windows. The owner said that he would make himself a new snack today, but he didn't know what it was.

——In short, no matter what it is, I will definitely like it very much.

Withdrawing his thoughts, Xia Tian turned his attention to the model in front of him again. This is a mecha shell made of heavy tungsten. It imitates the structure principle of the capsule warehouse. There is a central control room in the middle, simulating the virtual space inside the capsule warehouse. The structure of the cabin is so that the fighters can connect their mental power with the mecha system after entering, so as to operate.

He picked up the tweezers and carefully connected the internal parts, and the brothers who had chatted earlier also returned to their respective posts. A senior sister went to the next room to pick out a little white mouse, put it in a small cage and brought it back. This mecha model will be manipulated by the little white mouse first, and they will drive the little white mouse to produce various spirits. Fluctuate, and then observe whether it can resonate with the mecha system. Only when this resonance experiment passes, they will proceed to the next step of research, so as not to cause unnecessary mental damage to the fighters.

On the other side, several officers hurriedly stepped onto the dormitory building. Their expressions were a bit gloomy and ugly. Occasionally, a few researchers bumped into them. Seeing their expressions, they all hid aside without saying hello.

As soon as they walked to the door of Sheng Li and Xia Tian's dormitory, before they had time to knock, the door was opened from the inside. Sheng Li was wearing a black apron around his waist, and he was standing inside with a porcelain plate in one hand. There is still some flour on it.

This look is too homely, and even a few officers were choked up, and they looked at each other and didn't know what to say. On the other hand, Sheng Li looked normal, glanced at them, and motioned, "Come in and tell me." "

Commander, have you seen the news?" As soon as he entered the door, a young officer who couldn't hide anything at all spoke up. He was so hot and straight, he couldn't help cursing at this moment, "Damn, how could the Boolean galaxy be so kind? The results of the bio-mech researched by myself, would be so kind and teach us for nothing? I I really can't wait to blast them into ashes with a particle light cannon!"

Sheng Li washed his hands and walked out of the kitchen. The apron was still tied around him, but it did not detract from his majesty at all. Sheng Li nodded, "I just saw the news on the military's intranet, what do you guys think?"

Just as Sheng Li was kneading the dough, there was a beep from his optical brain, which was The news notifications on the military's intranet are only open to officers above the ministerial level.

Sheng Li clicked on the message and glanced at it, and then stopped kneading the dough with his hands.

It was a message about the Boolean galaxy.

Since the first appearance of the biological mecha in the Boolean galaxy, it has become a hit in the entire universe. Many galaxies have thrown an olive branch of friendship towards it, even those who were in a highly tense hostile relationship with the Boolean galaxy before. The Federal galaxy is no exception; in this case, the behavior of the mecha masters of the Boolean galaxy who are willing to visit the Imperial galaxy first is particularly noticeable, not to mention Xia Tian's mech place, and even has nothing to do with it. The large plant research institutes have been happy for a long time.

But the news that came out today said that the Boolean galaxy agreed to visit, and was even willing to discuss with them the principles of biological mechs, but they asked the 20th Army garrison on Begonia to provide them with protection, because their research team had to The unknown mineral resources on Begonia are excavated and analyzed, and they even hope to establish an overseas research office for the Boolean galaxy on Begonia.

The so-called "Overseas Research Office" is nothing more than a nice word. Who can't see the ambition of the Boolean galaxy hidden under the words-they have taken a fancy to the rich resources of Haitang Star, and want to take it for themselves, saying It's research, who knows if they will be smuggled back to China?

With the development of science and technology, everyone is aware of the importance of the ecological environment, and the regimes of various galaxies regard it as an important part of their governance. Therefore, the population density on all planets is very low, in order to minimize the encroachment of human activities. Hazards caused by natural spaces.

The same is true for Begonia. Although the mineral resources are extremely rich, the current scientific and technological means are not enough to support the researchers of the empire to excavate these resources completely harmlessly. Apart from research, no large-scale excavation has been carried out on Haitang planet so far.

And to these researchers, Begonia Star is like a treasure trove of giant dragons. Any gravel may be a rare mineral stone. Those pink mineral deposits are the most magnificent top jewelry in the world in their opinion. They don't want to lose big because of small things. Except for the exploration team exploring resource types on Haitang Planet, no research office will send people to mine minerals.

Sheng Li's complexion was slightly gloomy, and he naturally knew the pros and cons of this. He believed that the high-level officials of the empire could also see it clearly. You must know that the galaxy in the empire is known as the planet with the richest resources in the entire universe. "Carrying out research abroad" occupies planetary resources, and then demands that the imperial galaxy cede the planet. Those in power have come out of the bloody war of the year. The lessons learned from the past are vivid, and no one will repeat the same mistakes.

"If you want me to say, it's okay to send people to follow and protect their mech divisions; to protect the research team? No; to station on Begonia Star? Don't even think about it! At worst, fight a war!" Another officer said coldly, his His parents were also researchers of the empire, but they died in the resource war that year. He was really angry about the rhetoric of the Boolean galaxy.

The other two officers also nodded, and then looked at Sheng Li, "Commander, Haitang Xing now has the final say, what do you say, what should we do?" "

I will communicate with the higher-ups. The empire is now in ruins, and it is time for us to recuperate and recharge our batteries. It is not good for us to send troops rashly."

Hearing this, the hot-tempered officer was so anxious that his short hair was on fire, "Commander, you Do you still plan to do what they said? Haitangxing even our researchers are reluctant to do it, why should they?"

Sheng Li glanced at him, "You are right, our researchers are reluctant to do it, of course they are more Not qualified."

The little fox told him several times in private that the Jijia Department is very keen on all kinds of mineral resources on Haitang Planet, but everyone knows that it is not suitable for large-scale mining now, so the favorite walking activity of the researchers in the Jijia Department is to go for a walk. Go to the cliffs near the research area and look far away, and then feast your eyes on the red mountains of different shades in the distance, and then outline the use of these mineral resources in your mind. To carry out mixed smelting with other minerals, and that one... After they finished sketching in their minds, they went back to the research institute to continue their research contentedly, as if that piece of heavy tungsten ore was their spiritual food.

The corners of Sheng Li's lips are slightly curved, but his eyes are full of coldness. His little fox is the most protective food. Since it is the mineral that Xia Xia likes, even his Xia Xia is reluctant to dig it. What kind of bear-hearted leopard dares to covet, and even wants to do it?

Thinking of this, he said to several people: "Now go back to the military area to hold an emergency meeting and adjust the defense. Since the people from the Boer galaxy want to come, then we have to respond. We must not make people look down on the empire and think that we are not even escorting troops. Can't be dispatched."

"Yes!"

Sheng Li took off his apron and hung it in the kitchen, and then sent a message to Xia Tian's optical brain to ask if he would be able to pick him up temporarily, and then he turned around and led the people out of the house.