𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗙𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟭𝟬𝗧𝗛

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 and Kema walked out of the salon feeling like 2 brand new women. It was the weekend before Valentine's Day so they decided to treat themselves to a Girl's Day, which both of their boyfriend's paid for.

"See, the weather hating already," Kema shook her head seeing that snow started to fall as soon as they stepped foot outside.

The weather was bipolar nowadays, it wasn't even on the forecast that it was going to snow. Not only was it below 20 degrees, it was extremely windy so the girls picked up the pace in their step and hurried to Anija's car that was parked not too far from the building.

Once they reached, they quickly got in and Kema let out a sigh of relief as Anija hurriedly turned the car on so it could heat up. "Fuck bro, it was so warm last month I almost thought winter was gon pass us this year," Kema said, rubbing her hands on her pants.

"No forreal," Anija chuckled, picking up her phone to look at herself in her camera. "Ouuu bitch we look the fuck good!"

"Yesss, I'm loving this color," Kema was doing the same. They both did a shade of red, Anija having a bright burgundy deepwave while Kema had a straight burgundy.

They planned to have a "Galantines", though they barely had much friends besides Kam, Ravyn, and Tina. So it was just going to be the 5 of them at Kema's house hanging out since her parents were out of town for the weekend and her little brother was with his grandparents.

Kema was overly excited to host, she went all out by decorating her home, Valentines theme with the help of Anija earlier this morning. Now it was inching towards 5PM, the girls were done with all their pampering so they were about to finally head back to Kema's house.

"Not gon lieeee.." Kema started. "I miss my mannn."

"Girl me too," Anija chuckled. "That just reminded me to send him these pictures before I post em."

"Mmyeaaa cause you know how they get when you don't send it to them before posting it," Kema added making Anija laugh.

"You wanna get food before we go back?" Anija asked.

"Girl we got food at home," Kema replied and Anija made a face.

"More like snacks and weed, which isn't gonna fill my big ass up," She said and Kema laughed. "I'm thinking Pizza Hut??"