𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐎𝐍𝐄

thank you guys sooo much for 90k!

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟯𝟭𝗦𝗧

                    𝐀 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐂𝐊 at the front door was heard, making Anija look up from her phone as she was eating a bowl of cereal. She stood up and straightened out her clothes before walking over to the door.

When she opened it, it revealed Jahmeer standing there, making her smile. "Hiii," She smiled, hugging him and he hugged her back.

"Wassup pretty, you ready?" He asked once they pulled away.

Anija was joining Meer and his family to go to church. It was New Years Eve and Anija figured she could end the year off with going to church, hoping she would like it and make it a cycle for the next year.

"Yeah.. I was eating but it's okay," She pulled him inside and closed the door since it was cold outside.

"What you was eating? Cereal?" He asked, chuckling as he wiped the side of her mouth that had some milk on it.

"Yup.." She quickly went into the kitchen so she could clean up her mess, Meer following her tail.

"Where's your mom?" He asked, watching her carefully put the cereal in the trash and waste the small milk in the sink, quickly washing the bowl after.

"Still sleeping," She told him. It was only 10 in the morning and usually her mom would be wide awake but she had no work and took advantage of the time off she had.

Anija then turned around and took a good look at Jahmeer's outfit. He wore a pair of light blue jeans, a "Dusty Beige" Essentials hoodie, with New Balances 530 "Beige Angora" on his feet.

"Do I look okay? Did I overdress or underdress?" She asked. Somehow they were coincidentally matching. She wore a pair of light blue mom jeans over her white, long sleeve body suit, a cream, long sleeve Cardigan Sweater over that. She was going to put her on her Sand colored Tasman Ugg slides with it.

"You look good Anija.. why you all cautious bout what you wearing?" Jahmeer asked, walking closer to her.

"Cause.." She trailed off. "I don't wanna get judged."

"By who?" He scrunched his face up.

"Anyone," She shrugged. She was used to getting judged on, especially at her old church which was why her and her mother stopped going.