𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗧𝗛

             𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 sat in front of her vanity mirror, replying to happy birthday messages on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and IMessage

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 sat in front of her vanity mirror, replying to happy birthday messages on Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, and IMessage. It was a lot to reply to but she was doing it anyway, she was never too good to say Thank You.

Not only was she getting happy birthday messages, she was getting messages of people sending their condolences about her father. Being that she never told any of her friends or social media about his death, she finally posted him yesterday, letting it known that he passed. Everyone knew she was close to her dad so it was shocking.

Anija really appreciated all the messages, it warmed her heart. Not only did she feel good, she looked good too. She got her lashes done early in the morning then when she got home, Kema was there ready to do her hair. She wanted to do color for her birthday just because it was a special occasion and she wanted to be different.

But Anija was low-key annoyed, it was only Kema and her in the house. She felt like she wasn't getting enough attention from her family. They were acting as if it was regular day and though she didn't like her birthday as much, she didn't expect them to act like this.

Yeah she was told happy birthday, her mom was the first one to wish her a happy birthday with a small cake and candle to blow out at 12 AM. When she woke up later in the morning, her mom wasn't there. Her brothers took her to her lash appointment and they didn't give her anything, not even money. She was surprised and confused. She was used to getting spoiled on her birthday.

They weren't the only ones acting weird, Jahmeer was too. He texted her happy birthday... texted her. He didn't even call and when she replied he didn't answer. He didn't even come see her. It was bothering Anija heavily.

Kema walked out of the bathroom, noticing the look on Anija's face. "You okay?" She asked.

Anija looked up at her, her eyes watering. "No.. everybody is acting weird and it's bothering me," She let a tear fall down from her eyes and immediately wiped it aggressively.