𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

don't forget to vote and comment!

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎. 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙔
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝗧𝗛

𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑 and his family sat in the 8 seater car, his dad driving home from church as they listened to Gospel Music. Jahmeer enjoyed church today, he enjoys church everyday but the topic today really touched him.

His phone vibrated as he was looking out the window deep in thought. He picked it up and saw that Anija had texted him making him open it quickly.

anija pretty ass ❤️

10:28 AM

Goodmorning pretty ❤️

2:28 PM

omggg im sorry, im just now waking up 😭
good afternoon 💕 idk if you're in church or not but i hope you slept well

Just got outta church, thank you tho
And you good , ik you went to sleep late last night
How you sleep tho?

i slept goodddd
how was church?

It was great
I gotta take you with me one day
If that's okay witchu

aww ofc
im boutta get freshened up, i'll call u when i'm done

Aight

"Who got you smiling at your phone?" He heard and he looked to his left seeing his little sister, Janiya peeking in his phone.

"Is it a girlll?" His youngest sister, Jamie said from the seat behind him. She sat up and peeked in his phone also, being so close that he could feel her breathing on his neck.

"Bruh sit down Jamie and stay out my business.. both y'all," He shook his head at his younger sisters. Janiya was 12 while Jamie was 8 and they loved annoying their older brother.

"It's definitely a girl," Janiya snickered. "You got a new girlllfrienddd?"

"Is she nice? Because the one that looked like a frog wasn't nice to me at all," Jamie frowned making Janiya burst out laughing while Jahmeer muffled his.

"Jamie bro.." He shook his head.

"What y'all talking about back there?" His mom spoke up.