𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟰𝗧𝗛

𝐈𝐓 was the last day of school before Winter Break, Thursday. It was also the last day of the semester. Anija wasn't going to come but she had a finale in one of her classes so she had to. Besides that finale, her day went pretty smooth. She was just ready to go home though.

There was 6 days until her birthday and 5 days before her father's birthday. She didn't know how she was supposed to feel but she knew how she currently felt; like she was just about to explode and take it out on everyone. Which was the last thing she wanted.

Which was why she didn't even want to come to school. She wasn't in the best mood. It was one of those days where she had the music in her AirPods playing at the loudest level just so she wouldn't hear what anybody was saying to her.

She was walking to her 4th and last class of the day when she felt a pair of hands around her waist, almost immediately making her tense up. She quickly turned her head with a mug on her face but it softened when she realized it was just Jahmeer.

Pausing her music, she turned around fully to face him. "Sorry.. were you calling me?" She asked.

"Yeah I was.. but you good, I know now that you were listening to music," He said, taking in appearance. She looked good, she always dressed herself up so she could feel good on her bad days but he could tell she was in a mood.

Anija sighed before hugging him, he wrapped his hands around her and hugged her back, softly rubbing her back just because he knew she needed that. "You okay?" He asked.

Those words themselves almost made her break down crying, she took a shaky breath before shaking her head no. She couldn't even lie, her mood and attitude couldn't go unnoticed.

"You wanna talk about it?" He asked. "I just know we not doing nothing in this class.. we can skip this shit." 

She shook her head again. "Not right now.." She pulled away from him, dapping under her eyes that was watery. "We can talk later."

"You sure?" He asked.

"Mhm.." She nodded before putting on a smile that he loved so much but could tell it was fake. She grabbed both sides of his face and pulled him down, pecking his lips. "Cmon.. let's go to class."

He wrapped his arm around her waist securely as they walked to their 4th hour together. They found their seats next to each other and Anija pulled her phone out to scroll through some notifications as Jahmeer just watched her intently.