𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟴𝗧𝗛

               "𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 good, but you lie hard and you love 'em— But you stay hard and I love that; So I let you hang it for a bit; Kick it with your friends, get your ego tight

"𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄 good, but you lie hard and you love 'em— But you stay hard and I love that; So I let you hang it for a bit; Kick it with your friends, get your ego tight. Oh, you faded? Good," Love Galore (Alternate Version) by SZA played through Anija's phone as her and Kema did the popular TikTok dance to it.

It's been a minute since I wiled out, feelin' wide open
Like why? Why give a bum nigga like three minutes?
Six figures, my name on it
Hide now 'cause you came on it
Hype off a hundred-eighty seconds
That's three minutes, nigga, pipe down

"Oh y'all eating," Somebody said as they walked past making Anija smile. She was really feeling the dance, it was one of her favorites.

Just as the 3rd part of the dance started to come up, Kema forgot what was next and just stopped making Anija groan loudly. "Kemaaa!" She dragged.

"Bro they distracted me!" Kema walked up to where the phone was set up and grabbed the camera. They were right in the middle of the hallway. Not plenty of people were around because it was lunch, mostly everyone was in the cafeteria.

Kema got distracted by any little thing, especially people. When somebody would walk past, it would make her nervous and her mind would go blank. Meanwhile, it only made Anija show off even more. She didn't care who was watching, she was bound to do her thing.

"This dance is too damn long for you to be messing up!" Anija snapped.

"Girl you gon do it all over again so it don't even matter," Kema replied before starting the 3 seconds timer. "Cmon.."

They quickly got back in place and began to redo the dance. They didn't even notice a few boys were starting to walk out of the cafeteria, one of the boys being Jahmeer. He had a juice box to his lips as he looked around the hallway, stopping when he spotted a familiar red-head. He watched her intensely with his eyes squinted as she danced.