𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎. 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙔
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝗦𝗧

                     𝐉𝐀𝐇𝐌𝐄𝐄𝐑 sat on one of the benches in the locker room, putting lotion on his legs as he listened to his teammates bicker and chat. They had about 30 minutes until they had to go on the court for their first game. Usually they would already be in the gym warming up but JV was playing the same day as them right before them so they couldn't.

Jahmeer huffed rubbing the lotion on his hands a bit more before grabbing his phone, he honestly didn't want even want to be in here with all of his teammates.

For one, some of them stunk. Secondly, they were loud as hell talking about shit that didn't even matter to him. And lastly, he just wanted to see his girlfriend. He hadn't seen her all day because she had a doctor's appointment, causing her to just not decide to come to school.

He knew he would see her at the game since she was finally cheering again but seeing her before the game usually gave him a boost in his performance on the court or field.

His fingered wandered around his screen until he went to their message thread to text her.

anija pretty ass ❤️

Wya

in the forum room with my team
wya?

In this stank ass locker room
You can't come out huh?

😂😂😂 nooo
why?

I wanna see you
Ain't see you all day pretty girl
I miss you

i miss you moreee
here's a picture i took earlier ❤️

i miss you moreeehere's a picture i took earlier ❤️