𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟳𝗧𝗛

"𝐘𝐎𝐔 going to homecoming Anija?" Ravyn asked as her and a couple other cheerleaders decorated the football boys locker room. It was something they did every year for a homecoming game.

"No.." Anija shook her head. She was sitting on the floor making a gift basket for Jahmeer.

It was full of his favorite snacks, candy, drinks, a few pair of Nike socks, and a note card handwritten from her to him. She wanted to do something nice for him and she was hoping it made him smile.

"Why? I thought you and Jahmeer would've went," Ravyn said.

"Girl.. my knee," Anija chuckled, pointing at her knee brace. It was slowly but surely getting better, as long as she wore it when she was supposed to but also worked out to get it back strong.

Ravyn turned around and looked down at her knee. "Ohhhh!! Wait— awww," She coo'd when she noticed the gift basket Anija was making. "Is that for Jahmeer?"

"Yes," Anija smiled sweetly, proud of her creation. The rest of the girls turned around and also hyped her up. Thankfully, the bitter and problematic cheerleaders didn't join along to help decorate the locker room. Just the captains and a few other people.

"Are y'all together now? If you don't mind me asking.." Ravyn said.

"Basically," Anija shrugged. They weren't together but they'd rather tell people they were than say they were single because it was obvious that they were building towards a relationship.

"That's super cute. When are you gonna give it to him?"

"I don't even know. Maybe after their meeting. We needa hurry up though cause he told me it ends at 4 but maybe even earlier and it's.. 3:45. We don't wanna be in here when they notice the surprise," Anija told them and they all nodded in agreement.

They speeded up the process and was down after about 10 more minutes. They all walked out of the lockers room together and went back into the room where the cheerleaders stayed after school on game days.

They were going to have a game day meal but Anija wasn't going to stay for it; she was going back home after she gave Jahmeer his gift so she could take a nap then she would be back later for the game.

The girls sat around one table conversing among each other, Anija patiently waiting for Jahmeer to text her. "Anija, you want chocolate?" Kam asked making her instantly look up.