𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

don't forget to vote and commenttt

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝗡𝗗

"𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀" She heard in her sleep but she ignored it thinking she was just dreaming. "Anija," She heard again and her eyes popped open. "Anija!"

"Hmm!" She hummed aggressively, now sitting up in her bed. She saw Kema standing at the bottom of her bed with her backpack on, in her work clothes.

"I'm going to work. I'm babysitting tonight so ion think I'll be back, you okay?" Kema told her making her pout. Kema sighed. "Don't start."

"I thought you weren't working today?" Anija tilted her head.

"I thought I wasn't either but I guess I am. Then my mom's working an overnight and my dad outta town so I gotta sleep home with Keyshawn," She explained and Anija huffed.

"Okay.." She said.

"Girl you be forgetting you have a man or sum? Call him. He's been texting you too," Kema told her. Anija had totally forgot to text and call Jahmeer back. He almost thought something happened to her until Kema answered the phone for her since Anija was sleeping, not wanting him to worry.

As soon as Anija got home, she started her period and it just ruined her whole mood. Not only that but the cramps started to kick in almost immediately. She took 2 Tylenols and went straight to sleep, not even bothering to check her phone.

"He's probably so mad at me," Anija shook her head, lying on her back. Sometimes she had terrible communication skills and Jahmeer already told her about it a few times before. She literally couldn't help it, it was never intentional but she was trying to change.

She was just so used to being single and not having anyone worried about her, she was still getting used to this relationship thing.

"I doubt it, just call him," Kema shrugged before checking the time on her phone. "It's boutta be 11, find you something to eat. I'll talk to you later."

"Okay.. love you," Anija said. "I would get up and hug you but I'm really lazy."

Kema laughed before walking out of her room, closing the door behind her.

Anija laid in place for a bit, staring up at her ceiling before rolling over to grab her phone off her dresser. When she did, she immediately saw all her notifications from last night up to now. She was a really deep sleeper; if Kema didn't wake her up she probably would've been waking up at 2 in the afternoon.