𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟮𝗡𝗗

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀'𝐒 4th hour teacher stood in the front of the classroom, making her low her music down that was playing loudly through her AirPods. She stayed listening to music in class but when it was time to pay attention, she did exactly that. She always made sure to get her work done. Especially in school because she hated doing homework. It took up way too much of her time.

When she saw it was a summative assessment, she turned her music completely off and gave him all of her attention. But when she heard that it would have to be done with a partner or group, she immediately started expressing a bunch of curse words in her head.

She hated group work. Not only because she had no friends in all of her 4 classes at school, but because she just worked better on her own. She didn't care for everyone's else opinion or thoughts. She wanted to do what she wanted to do and she didn't want to hear anyone's else input.

"This assignment is due Sunday at 11:59 PM. I can't force anyone to work with a group or partner, but it is highly suggested. You won't finish this on your own in one class sitting, it's a lot of work," The teacher told them truthfully. "You have about 50 minutes until lunch. The assignment is now open and I'll let you guys get up and find someone to work with, if you want."

Anija watched as he went back to his desk and everybody started to get up and move around to find someone to work with. She sat there looking around for a minute before looking back down at her phone. She was about to put her music back on until a Chromebook was placed on her desk, making her quickly look back up.

"You sittin' here looking like a lost puppy and shit. You wanna be my partner?" Jahmeer pulled a chair and sat next to her, a goofy smile on his face as she rolled her eyes.

"Lost puppy is crazy," She chuckled, shaking her head. "But sure."

Jahmeer took the chance to eye her appearance as she dug in her Telfar for her Chromebook. It was game day but instead of wearing her uniform, she wore a jersey because the theme was "Jersey Out", along with black ripped jeans. He smirked to himself imagining how good she would look repping his jersey number.

Let me shut my delusional ass up he thought to himself, shaking those thoughts away.

"You lied," He blurted out as she placed her Chromebook on the desk and opened it.

Anija eyed him. "About?"

"You texting me back. I still ain't got a text back to this day! And I seen yo ass viewing my story," He said.