𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄

thanks for 12k ! 💕💕
don't forget to vote and comment!

thanks for 12k ! 💕💕 don't forget to vote and comment!

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟯𝗧𝗛

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮

𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗷𝗮𝗵𝗺𝗲𝗲𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝟭𝟮,𝟯𝟳𝟭 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮   𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 💕

𝗶𝘁𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗷𝗮𝗮 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖿𝖺𝗏𝗈𝗋𝗂𝗍𝖾 𝖼𝗁𝖾𝖾𝗋𝗅𝖾𝖺𝖽𝖾𝗋 💕

𝖵𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟧𝟩𝟣 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗸𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗮𝗮𝟮𝘅  𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝗋𝖾𝗍𝗍𝗒 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽 😍😍
𝗿𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗼𝗺  𝖨 𝗐𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝖻 👀

"𝐁𝐑𝐎 what is taking them so long to find this nigga? He done killed hella people now!" Jahmeer complained as Criminal Minds played on the big screened TV in front of the class. He looked at Anija who was sitting next to him with her head on her desk, eyes closed.

"Mmcht. Anija.. I know not sleeping. You said you was gon pay attention this time," He said and she opened her eyes.

"I wasn't sleeping. I was just resting my eyes.." She spoke softly, though she was really tired. "I'm listening to you and I can hear the show."

"See I told yo ass not to go to sleep late but nahhh, you wanted to stay up on the phone with a nigga and shit," He shook his head as she lifted her head off the desk.

"How are you not tired?" She questioned.

Last night, she found herself on the phone with him while he did some homework. It took him longer than usual and she stayed up with him until he was done. Now she was tired as hell. She almost didn't wake up this morning but she knew if she missed school she would miss the game and she hated missing games.