𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

don't forget to voteee

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟲𝗧𝗛

𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 sat in the seat in front of her vanity mirror as Kema finished some touch-ups on her hair. Kema was doing a last minute slick back ponytail for her because it was media day. Anija had to be at the school at 5 PM to take individual pictures, pictures with her team, and with the football team.

"Telling everybody you're mine and I like itt," Anija sang along to Jhene Aiko, While We're Young obnoxiously while bobbing her head making Kema pop her with the comb. "Ow!"

"Stay still so I can do your edges bitch. Witcho horrible ass singing," Kema exclaimed, Anija mugged her and rolled her eyes.

"And I really hope you don't mind, I can't fight it," She continued singing, keeping her head still this time.

"It hit different when you relate to it huh?" Kema teased, a smirk on her face.

Anija eyed her and rolled her eyes, trying to hide the smile forming on her face. "Girl, shut up. I always sing this song wholeheartedly."

"Okay but it hit differenttt," Kema dragged.

"Whatever," Anija waved her off.

Suddenly, her phone started vibrating from on the dresser. She picked it up and smiled, moving her shoulders around once she saw it was Jahmeer FaceTiming her. "Happy ass," Kema laughed at her as she answered.

"Hey Alexa, turn the volume down please," Anija said aloud so her Alexa could hear her. The music started playing lowly and she looked back into her screen seeing Jahmeer walking outside of a building.

"Lil Nini! Waddupp," Jahmeer said, in a happy mood as he smiled into the camera. He had just gotten a haircut and his dreads re-twisted; he had them in 2 strand twists and into a high ponytail showing off his haircut and glowing face clearly.

"Awww look at youuu," Anija smiled, setting her camera up in front of her mirror so she wouldn't move a lot while Kema finished. Anija told Jahmeer to call her right after he was done getting his haircut and he did exactly that.

After their first FaceTime call, she found herself wanting to talk to him more and more. They talked all day and damn near all night for the past 2 weeks, when they weren't busy or course. Sometimes it was hard with their busy schedules but they still communicated.