𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆

A/N
read in dark mode.
don't steal my shit and please don't give out my faceclaim's @'s.

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕

 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

          "𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 I'm so glad you're back cheering with us you don't understand!" Jasmine, a cheer-mate of Anija's said, giving Anija a hug as soon as she walked into the room.

Anija chuckled, hugging the girl back but not really believing the words coming out of her mouth. "Really?" She questioned as they pulled away. "I feel like you dragging it a bit. Y'all were doing just fine without me."

"I mean yeah we were! But it felt different cause we was so used to you being with us! We missed your spirit, that's all," Jasmine shrugged. "Well at least I did."

"Well I'm glad to be back too. Hey everyone," Anija waved to all the other cheerleaders in the room.

"Hey Anija," They spoke in unison.

"Hey Coach Kiya, hey Coach Ary," Anija waved to her coaches and they returned the greeting, also asking if she was ready for the game today. "Of course I'm ready. I just hope the football team ready. They better win."

Today marked August 25th, it was the first game of the season. School hadn't even started yet but the first games were almost always before school started. The game was away, at the opposing school's field. Anija being a cheerleader, she had to be at the school a little earlier for their "Game Day" meal and so all the cheerleaders could leave with the bus.

"Where's Tina and them?" Anija asked after looking around the room and not noticing her closest friends on the team.

"They in the bathroom doing face-paint," Jasmine told her making her nod.