𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟱𝗧𝗛

            𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐉𝐀 walked out the nurse and into the hall that was full of people after the bell rang. She spent more than half of her 4th hour in the nurse. Nothing was really wrong with her, she just wanted to lay down and talk to her favorite nurse. She also wanted to skip lunch since Kema wasn't at school today, she wasn't looking forward to seeing anyone else.

She walked past the lockers where everyone was so she could find a quiet place to wait for her mom to pick her up. "Anija!" She heard making her turn around. She squinted her eyes while looking around and didn't see who was calling her so she turned back around.

Before she could walk too far, she felt an arm around her shoulder, instantly making her look up with a mug but it softened just a bit when she realized it was Jahmeer. "What you walking around looking all sad and lonely for? Where yo friend?" He began to walk wherever she was walking.

"She's not here," She replied while moving his arm from around her, letting it fall to his side.

"Mm.. ian see you in class today," He mentioned.

"Was in the nurse."

"What's wrong witchu?" He asked.

"Nothing.. just tired," She shrugged. It was one of those days where she woke up with a heavy heart, a lot on her mind and heart. It brought her mood down drastically.

Jahmeer eyed her suspiciously, obviously not believing her but he didn't want to push his limits, she already seemed annoyed by him. "You look pretty," He complimented.

"Thank you," She finally glanced up at him with a small smile. "You wanna take my pictures?"

"Yeah, fasho," He instantly nodded.

"Cmon let's go to my taking pictures spot," She grabbed his wrist and pulled him along, leading the way to a quieter hallway. "Stand right here," She told him once they reached before taking her purse off, placing it on the floor next to him.

She pulled her phone out about to hand it to him but saw that he already had his out, on the camera app. "Aye I got the newest phone out, my camera A1," He said and she laughed.

"And mines isn't?" She tilted her head.

"Let's see the difference," He grabbed her phone.

"Don't snatch it."

"My bad. Back up," He said, shooing her off. She did as told and posed a few times as he took it on both phones before walking back up to him to see the difference.