𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎

𝙅𝘼𝙃𝙈𝙀𝙀𝙍 𝙎. 𝙂𝙍𝘼𝙔
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗦𝗘𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟴𝗧𝗛

           "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 back Jahmeer. Good game last Friday," Jahmeer heard as he was heading to his class making him stop. He turned around and saw it was one of the football managers talking to him. "You ready for tonight?"

He stepped aside so he wouldn't be in the middle of the hallway and talked to him from the distance. "Thanks Josh. Yeah I'm ready."

"That's good. How was your trip? Where'd you go again?"

"Vegas. Went to Las Vegas with my bruddas," Jahmeer replied. It was the fourth day of school but his first day, he missed the first 3 days because he went on a trip to Las Vegas with his family right after the first football game of the season.

"Ahh that's nice. Good luck today, get to class now," Josh shoo'd him off.

Turning around, Jahmeer continued down the hallway and into his class right before the bell rang. He glanced around the class as he walked up to the teacher's desk, taking a double look when he saw the familiar girl he kept catching eye contact with at the game, Anija.

She had her head down, looking into her phone with her face frowned up. AirPods in her ear not paying anybody any mind. She wore a sweater over her cheer uniform, they had to wear it every game day along with the football players who had to wear their jerseys.

"What's your name?" The teacher asked making Jahmeer finally look away from the girl. "Are you new? Did you just get switched into this class?"

"Nah. I was out of state. My name Jahmeer Gray," He replied.

"Oh okay. You sit in the middle row, last seat to the left."

Jahmeer nodded, heading to his seat, passing by Anija who didn't even notice him in the process.

"Hey Jahmeer," A random girl spoke as he sat down.

"Wassup," He sent her a head nod while placing his backpack on the floor next to him. "Waddup Issac," He spoke to his teammate after realizing he was sitting next to him.

"Wassup," They dapped each other up.

"Alright class," The teacher got up from his desk and stood in front of the white board. "Day 4 of Crime and Justice. This week has been pretty chill, just getting an understanding of what we'll be learning in this class. Today we're gonna watch an episode of Criminal Minds but next week we will be doing actual work so be looking forward to that."