𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

excuse mistakes!

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟰𝗧𝗛

"𝐓𝐄𝐋𝐋 me why D1 ate my pussy," Kema randomly said making Anija choke on her smoothie. Kema just watched her as she patted her chest aggressively, trying to comprehend what Kema just said and the fact that she was choking.

Anija eventually calmed herself down, rubbing her chest now feeling her throat hurting from choking. She drank some water instead of her smoothie and placed it down before looking at her best-friend. "The fuck?" She let out.

"Yeah.." Kema slowly nodded, she just needed to get that off her chest.

"When was this?" Anija asked while looking around the library, making sure nobody was listening. "I thought you were babysitting this weekend?"

"Just on Saturday. My dad came back Sunday and I went to go see Damarcus. We were just chillin in his car smoking and eating at first. Then we went to his house and it... happened," Kema explained while looking at the floor.

"Well you don't look so happy about it. How did it feel? How do you feel?" Anija asked.

"It felt good but I don't... I felt like a dirty hoe after," Kema said making Anija scrunch her face up. "I don't know.. I don't think I like him forreal. I can't explain how I felt but I didn't feel right. I got an Uber to go home right after and we haven't talked since."

"I'm confused. Why do you feel like that? Did he forc—"

"No no! He didn't force me, it was consented, I agreed to it and everything," Kema told her.

"Did he clean you up after or did he treat you like a piece of shit?" Anija asked.

"He cleaned me up after," She told her.

"Did he not make you cum?" Anija asked, she was really trying to understand what Kema meant.

"Girl low your voice," Kema whispered yelled at her.

"But he did.. I told you it felt good. Really good. But that's the problem. I didn't like him that much until he ate me out and I feel like that's not good. I don't want our relationship to be based off sex. And this is my first time doing anything like that so it's like after experiencing that, I'm just feening for more low-key," She expressed.

"Woah.." Anija frowned, that sounded deeper than it needed to be and it scared her. "Lemme ask googl—"

"Girl shut up," Kema chuckled, taking her phone out of her hand and putting it down.