𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗝𝗔𝗡𝗨𝗔𝗥𝗬 𝟴𝗧𝗛

"𝐖𝐇𝐀𝐓 you working on?" Anija heard making her look up from her paper, smiling when she saw Jahmeer standing over her.

Leaning down, he pecked her lips before pulling the chair out to sit next to her, taking his backpack off and placing it next to him in the process. Anija held up her paper letting him see the History notes she had to take for an upcoming test.

"These teachers got me stressed already and it's only been a week," She sighed. "You know I already got a test coming up? Like damn can we slow down.."

Anija was feeling stressed over this past week. The new semester had started and she got her new classes. She could say she was happy about them because she still only stayed at school for 4 hours. She had her AP History Class, Pre Calculus, and a study hall class that she didn't even have to stay for but she did because she had it with Jahmeer.

"You need help?" Jahmeer asked.

"No," She huffed. "I can do it. It's just a lot, you know?" She said and he nodded. "You just got to school?"

"Mhm.. missed yo lil pretty ass," He pulled her chair closer to his and attacked her face with kisses making her giggle.

Both of them not even noticing the lingering set of eyes on them. Almost forgot to mention, Taylor was also in their study hall class. She tried to make it seem like she didn't care about them but she always caught herself staring and she hated them. She hated being in class with them and tried to get switched but couldn't.

So now she had to deal with the two love birds that she hated all by herself, she didn't even have any friends or mutuals to talk to in the class. It was quite miserable for her.

"Isn't it crazy how our schedules are damn near the exact same? I'm here for the first half of the day, you're here for the second half, and we have one class together," Anija mentioned once they pulled away.

"It's fate, we meant to be together," Jahmeer shrugged, pulling his Chromebook out of his backpack.

"I guess we areee," She trailed off until she heard someone shush her.

"SHHH," They said loud and obnoxiously.

Anija slowly turned her head, looking around for who was shushing her, especially when she wasn't even that loud. She caught eye contact with Taylor and her face instantly turned into a frown.