𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇

𝘼𝙉𝙄𝙅𝘼 𝙇. 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀
𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕
𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗧𝗛

 𝘾𝙊𝙇𝙀𝘋𝘌𝘛𝘙𝘖𝘐𝘛, 𝘔𝘐𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘎𝘈𝘕𝗢𝗖𝗧𝗢𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝟮𝟬𝗧𝗛

                      "𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐋 hello sleeping beauties.." Adrianna walked into Anija's room seeing her and Kema just now waking up, looking confused as to when they even fell asleep.

"Girl move," Kema groaned, pushing Anija off her. Anija always found herself in a different spot than which she fell asleep in.

"I thought y'all were going to the game?" Her mom asked making Anija slowly sit up with her face scrunched up.

"What time is it?" Anija asked, looking around the bed for her phone. "How did we even fall asleep?"

"Ion even know.." Kema mumbled.

After school, they came straight home so Kema could do Anija's hair. They got cute and took some pictures. Listened to music while they laid down and eventually fell asleep shortly after without even realizing it.

"It's 7 someth—"

Anija cut her off, gasping dramatically. "Mom! Why didn't you wake us up!" She threw the blanket off her and quickly got off the bed. "Kema cmon! Fix yo hair!"

"Girl relax.. it's only 7. Y'all still using my car?" Her mom asked.

They planned to go to the game, mostly because Anija wanted to watch Jahmeer play more closely. Since she wasn't cheering, she decided not to stay after school with her team.

"Yes please.." Anija said, walking into her bathroom. She turned her light on and snatched her bonnet off. No how tired she was, she always remembered put her bonnet on before she fell deep asleep.

"Here's the keys. Don't crash," Her mom told her what she always said, placing the car keys on her dresser before walking out of the room.