↜CHAPTER 38: The PSI-HOUNDS ATTACK!↝

You walk in your room, tired of the special task Yoongi gave you today. He made you face predators and hunt them, although it was all mist but still you were really tired. You hunted down a bear and got preyed by a wolf.

You fall down in your bed, not feeling hungry. Your muscles ache as you get up to take the suit off.

"Ugh,"you groan in disgust as you take off the dog saliva from your left arm. You take off the suit and skip into the bathroom to take a shower, nothing feels better than taking a shower after a rough day of swords fighting.

You sink deeper in the tub as your muscles relax, your body soaks in the water relieving stress. Your guts have this unsettled feeling ever since you saw that dragon. It was evil yet you felt like it called out to you in more than one ways, much more than a predator. You stare at the ceiling, rubbing the soap around your arms, you wonder how the others are doing. How are Jimin and Tae doing, do they miss you or not?but wait you're just a guest...it wouldn't matter anyway.

You sink even deeper, making air bubbles in the tub, the back of your head hits the tub. You heave in and completely fall inside the water. Trying to hold your breath and see for how long can you do it?

You take 54 seconds inside it, you close your eyes, remembering your mom. A hand reaches in and pulls you up, it grabs your arm and pulls you out of the water.

You cough. "WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU TRYING TO DO?"he yells.

"What?"you rub your eyes as you try to look at the person standing in front of you. "I wasn't doi-"

"You were in there for straight fifty-four seconds,Y/N!"Jungkook yells again. You lower yourself,"I wasn't doing anything stupid!I was relaxing!"you retort yelling.

"Relaxing?"

"Duh...we humans do that..."you roll your eyes at him. "You call that relaxing?!"he looked surprised.

"Yeah!and you should add that to your wish list on Christmas!"

"We don't have those religious human events."

You roll your eyes again. He groans,"I thought you were trying to do something stupid and I came to help you but you have so much attitude recently."

You sigh,"Get out."

"Huh?"

"Jeon Jungkook!Get out!"you glare at him. He finds you really rude for a sec but then he notices that you're covering yourself up with your arms. "Oh my bad I guess!"he disappears in the blink of an eye, scratching the back of his head in embarrassment.

You sink back in the tub, your cheeks burn in embarrassment as well.

~

"Your arms are 1 inch below the target,"he motions you to lift your arms up,"the pointed end of your arrow should be aligned with the red dot of your target."

You heave in and pull the bow up, stretching the arrow.

"Shoot."He demands. You let the arrow slip through your fingers, it hits two points below the target.

"I can't." You look down, throwing your tools on the ground as you grit your teeth in anger, why can't you get it right!

"Hey,"Jungkook walks up to you,"you'll do it." He pats your shoulder as he dismisses the class. "But we're not even close-"

"I have to go somewhere,"he nods with a blank expression at you. You frown. He walks out of the room. You don't know but somehow your heart ached at this point. You feel like he's more far than he was. This past month you've both hardly been getting along. You silently walk out of the mirror, your tools in your hands.