~"CHAPTER 26: MY BUTTERFLY LEGS!"~

ANOTHER UPDATE GUYS!

~

Jimin rushes you two to the gate.

"This is going to be fun!"he exclaims.

"You sure seem excited,"you ask him. He laughs telling you that he enjoys the freedom outside these council walls.

"Freedom?"you frown. "Yea freedom,"he stops and smiles at you,"Oh the car's here!"

He opens the door for you guys, you enter with Tae and Jimin following you. Tae is still holding Yeontan in his hands. You joke that the pup looks like his baby. He smirks asking you to not be fooled by the cuteness. "He's much more capable than you'll ever think,"he smirks.

You don't doubt it either.

~

You guys reach the town's entrance, you met Yoongi here, the last time. It was an awkward meeting tho.

"So where do we start?we have the sun up now but if my calculations are correct then,"he looks up, the sun that was shining at you guys turns blood red and the town gates open.

"What happened?"you ask them.

"The town has been cast with a spell where at the day time the sun is covered up with blood shadow in order to keep it all running smoothly,"Jimin explains,"not all of the Vampires have the ability to keep up with the heat of this sun and it's daylight...so Hoseok was put on a task to make it easier for the Town's people,"he turns to Tae who nods.

"I didn't know Hoseok sunbae was such a nice magician,"you feel amazed by him.

"They don't just choose the council members for no reason,Y/N,"Tae whispers. You look at Yeontan,'Wonder what these guys have that got them into the council?'

"Come on let's go!"Jimin enthusiastically pulls you,"I wanna try the food street!It's probably open by now-"

"Master Park,"a butler calls him. He stops and turns to face the butler, you've seen this butler many times...mostly he's the only guy wandering in the dorms except the members. "Please do not violate the laws and wear your cloaks,"he magically brings out three maroon cloaks,"we do not want you to indulge into any trouble,Master Park and Master Kim,"he bows.

"It's alright...we'd also hate that,"Jimin takes a cloak and starts putting it on. Tae silently grabs his one and sighs.

"Lady Kang,here's your cloak,"the guy hands you a maroon cloak with black embroidery on it. "Thank you,"you bow back.

The butlers asks if you guys need anything else, you all deny. "Very well then, please do ask me of any help if you need it,"he leaves.

"What was that about?"

"Uh...since we're in the council, vampires often tend to hate us because of the special treatment we get so sometimes it gets rough out here."Jimin scratches the back of his head.

"So they're jealous huh?"you laugh as he nods.

"But it's better to not attract vampires when we're out here...so let's not waste any more time and head out!"he pulls you and Tae again. Jeez he's one pushy person.

~

You guys roam a street with many food stalls. It reminds you of the summer festival back in your home town, your mom took you to one but you sprained your ankle while running so she never took you to any other.

"Never let anyone hurt you, you shouldn't bleed,Y/N...understood?"she would ask you and you'd agree without understanding what she meant. You thought of asking her why she was so over protective but you knew she had been through a lot because of your father. You didn't want to give her a hard time. She was a receptionist at a GUCCI store where she often got expensive gifts as a result of her hard work and dignity.