CHAPTER 13: ARRIVAL OF THE ENEMY!

Jimin keeps on pulling you with him. You can feel his palm sweating,he keeps on moving his head sideways as if he's looking out for danger.

Both of you reach the second floor.

"What happened?!"Namjoon greets you two,looking not so happy somehow.

"Howls...I guess it's wolves!"Jimin exclaims.

"Yay!...we had less trouble already and now this!"Yoongi jests,eyeing you up and down disgustingly. You feel tears pouring down.

'Did I get them into trouble?...am I the cause of this all?...what will happen now?'you ask yourself as Namjoon interrupts you. "Jimin!you take Y/N to somewhere safe!...Yoongi I need you down with me!NOW!"he orders. Yoongi groans in disagreement but follows Namjoon. Jimin asks you to follow him. Both of you walk towards the left side. It's dark and seems almost empty. You carefully follow him,he knocks at a door.

It says "DO NOT DISTURB ME VAMPIRES!" on it. You look at it,seems like no one is in there but then the door rattles and a guy whispers from behind it,"What's the password?"

"It's me Hyung!...we're in trouble I need your help!"Jimin rages.

"Oh!...wait then!"the guy laughs,you two hear sounds of locks being unlocked and clicking sounds of something. The door opens revealing an oddly dressed up Hoseok. He's wearing detective glasses and is in white robes.

He asks for Jimin to come inside. Jimin takes your hand and you both walk inside.

"Oh...Y/N!...you're here as well!"Hoseok chirps,"what's the occasion?!"he smiles sheepishly,motioning to Jimin's hand on your wrist.

"Hyung!..we need your help!"Jimin requests.

"I can see...please sit down!"he smirks,sitting down on a chair.His strange behavior makes you worry.

"Urgh!...Hyung!her scent is gone and I guess...the wolves caught it!"he jabbers.

Hoseok smiles at you as Jimin explains this all. The moment he mentions wolves,Hoseok's smile evades. His expression turns serious somehow.

"They are not here because of the scent,Jimin!"he says in a denying tone,shifting his eyes to the male,"The scent isn't that strong!"

"Huh?"both of you ask him in unison.

"It's obviously not the scent...it makes no sense that instead of the vampires the wolves could smell it from that far away!...it's absurd!"he mocks.

"They're here because of something else?"Jimin asks.

"No...I didn't say that!"

"Then what do you mean?"you inquire.

"They are and they're not...I mean that why they're here...I don't know exactly but what I know is that it's not good,"he sighs looking down at his hands.

"Is there something else...Hyung?"Jimin looks at him concerned.

"Namjoon will answer that...but now we need to find her a potion,"he says getting up,"if I remember I put one here...somewhere,"he walks up to a shelf with many bottles containing different potions in it.

"I think I have one here..."he starts exploring the shelf. You look at Jimin,he seems lost in thought. You feel like choking so you walk up to the window. But what you see is not what you had expected.

Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Taehyung...all four of them are standing down with two howling beasts and a guy standing there. All of them seem to be conversing over something, gladly you can hear them.

"I suppose we have it all sorted out,Dong Wook?!"Namjoon asks clearing his throat.

"I guess so,"the guy answers, a smirk covering up his lips. Sadly you weren't able to hear most of the conversation but you could tell that Hoseok's assumption was right. They weren't here for you, it is something else but Namjoon took care of it. You see Yoongi's mood ruined, Taehyung and Jin standing there silent but observing the enemy's movements. They seem to be alarmed.

"Nope!Not this one...no!Nope!"Hoseok throws around bottles,checking all sorts of potions. You turn back and observe him throwing the bottles here and there,not caring if they break. You turn to look at Jimin,he's looking at you as well. He looks away the moment your eyes collide with his. You blush looking away as well.

"Found it!"Hoseok cheers and then brings out a black colored potion,"It's muerte!"he smirks.

"Muerte means death!"you interrupt him. He smiles at your rude remark,"It does cause it's a death threat for the vampires!"he smirks bringing it to you."You should drink some of it before your scent gets stronger!"he hands you the bottle.

"It's getting irritating, to be honest!"Jimin purses his lips. He walks up to the window and looks down. He look at the guy with hatred filled eyes. You hold the bottle in your hand and look down as well.

"You should drink it...I know he can smell you from here,Y/N."

You blink your eyes in confusion. You fill the cup up with the potion and bring it with near your lips. Your eyes shift to the scene playing down there,the guy and his wolves are leaving the place but honestly your eyes didn't deceive you when you saw him smirk at you, the moment he turned he looked at you straight in the eyes and then smirking at you he became a wolf and ran into the woods.

Jimin hisses and make a strange sound from the back of his throat.

"Jimin?"

"Just drink it before he smirks again!"he speaks in an exasperating tone.

You drink the potion,your head feels a bit dizzy. You feel weak and stumble, Jimin grabs you. "It'll be strong for you...but you'll recover soon!"His voice becomes faint for you and you start loosing your senses. But all you hear is him telling Hoseok,"I think he knows about Y/N...no matter he left without asking!"

"Then I think we'll be having a meeting soon."Hoseok guesses.

"I think that it's better if she were a vampire...Vamprel won't be safe for her otherwise!"Jimin suggest. You try to deny his suggestion but you feels your lids getting heavier and then you faint.

Jimin turns his eyes to you,"I'll stay with her,Hyung...you can leave!"

Hoseok thanks him and then he walks out cause he doesn't want to miss the fun,tho he has.

Jimin turns to you,his eyes tracing your neck..."The human scent!"he mumbles.

Well,he is a vampire and all this time it's been putting him in agony trying to act like he's denying your scent...his eyes take a shade of grey.

~

I dunno if it's good....I didn't have time guys.

Hopefully it'll be good next time...also I'm tired....very,very tired!

LOvE BTS and MysELf!