CHAPTER 4: FIRST DAY OF VAMPREL ACADEMY

'PSSSST'...'PSSSST'

"HEY!...Y/N...wake up!..you're gonna be late for school!"he whisper shouts in your ear.

"Wha?...Eomma it's the start of summer break....let me sleep,"you moan.

"Uhm..uhm!"

"Haha..eomma why do you sound like a ma-"you wake up immediately,"MEYAAAAN!.I FORGOT!"

He's sitting beside you,"It's alright...you should get up and get ready,"he stands up and walks to the door."Your uniform is in the changing room..I'll be waiting downstairs...I have to introduce you in the assembly so Hurry up."

He opens the door and walks outside."AISH!Y/N...why are you such a heavy sleeper?"you mumble,getting out of your bed and walk to the closet.You change into your uniform.You look at yourself in the mirror.

'The uniform...it's nice but my face isn't!'you wonder at your appearance.You tie your hair up in a ponytail and then run out of the room.The headmaster is waiting for you downstairs.You walk up to him.He smiles at you and then leads you to a huge room with a large dining table.It has all sort of food displayed on it.

"What's this?"you blink at the amount of food,you start counting the dishes.

"Well my daughter needs her breakfast,right?"he sits at the power seat.You're still standing behind him."Well!come on...we don't wanna be late for the assembly?"

"Neh!"you run to the table and sit at his right.

You both start eating,he tells you some funny stories about the academy.You both laugh at different stuff.

'So that is what it feels like...to have a father'you smile at him,silently.

"Uhh..Y/N.."

"Hmm."you look up at him.

"There is something I need you to take."

~~~~~~~~~~

"Good evening everyone~"he sings in the mike and almost dances in a strange noodle motion in front of the students.Everyone looks at him,clueless of the fact that 'Is that the headmaster?'

'Why does he resemble Bambam in that way?'you stand beside him shocked,looking at his weird movements.

He gives you all another shock by doing some sort of strange flip or whatever you may call it.

'Somehow I'm having second thoughts about pretending to be his daughter!'you roll your eyes in embarrassment.

Right at the moment you think of changing your mind he calls out everyone for their attention and then points to you,"Students!this is my daughter...Her name is Y/N and she'll be attending Vamprel from today,"he turns to smile at you,you wave at everyone awkwardly,"and I want to see no one troubling her...cause if anyone did *glare* they'll have to face me."They all including you gulp.

Everyone is still confused by his speech and your introduction.

"She's his daughter..but she looks nothing like him....really that's her....well,we'll have to praise a princess now"the students whisper.

"Uhm...uhm...I guess we should end the assembly now..EVERYONE BACK TO YOUR CLASSES!"He yells at them and they start to move.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well,Ms.Y/N here's your class...Illusions...you can join in,"one of the teachers guides you in the hallways to your classroom."Mr.Dragon...you have a new student!"he knocks at the door and the teacher standing inside motions for him to send you in.

"Anneyonghaseyo..."you bow and greet him in a low key tone.He smiles at you as you move closer.

"Ah!Ms.Y/N the daughter of our headmaster,it's nice to have you in our class,"Mr.Dragon greets you and you bow again.

"I'm KANG Y/N and I'm 16 years old *some of the boys raise an eyebrow at you*...I look forward to knowing all of you!"you introduce yourself and everyone gives a small clap.

"Great Ms.Kang,you may go and sit next to Mr.Kim,"he points at one of the boys,sitting at the back.The boy raises his hand and you walk up to him.

You're in class 1-A.

"Hi!"you wave at the guy next to you.He simply nods and then moves away. You shrug then focus on the teacher.

The class is about Illusion and Mr.Dragon,who teaches the same subject is also your homeroom teacher.You look at the guy sitting beside you but he seems like he's sleeping.You try to wake him up but another boy sitting in front of you asks you not to do it.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you?"he whispers.

"Why?"

"He's not the sweetest vamp when he wakes up....By the way I'm Park Jimin,"He gives you an eye smile.

'Why are vampires so hot and cute?'you almost drool in your thoughts.

"I'm KANG Y/N."you snap out and answer him.

"I know who you are....say you're kind of pretty."he whispers again.Your cheeks turn red.You smile blushing.Then you turn back to Mr.Dragon.

~~~~~~~~

Yeay Break time...

It's break time by now and you're heading to the cafeteria.You're walking through the corridor when someone pats your shoulder.

You turn back and a pretty handsome guy is standing there.And dude he's tall as well.

'KAMISAMA!...why are vampire boys so handsome?'you blush looking at his face.

"Ms.Kang...the student council president has requested you."He says in a stern tone.

"Me?"you point your finger at yourself.

"Yes!.."he grabs your arm and drags you away even before you can say anything.

~~~~~~~~

So,about the story....why do you guys think the student council wants you?....

Kang is the surname of the headmaster...so that is going to be your new surname.And isn't it awkward no one has questioned you being a human!...why?

Keep on reading to know the answers to your questions...cause the real game starts in the next chapter

LOvE BTS and ARMY

LOvE JiMiN and BTS