CHAPTER 8: SUSPICIOUS

BACK TO WHERE YOU ARE GLUED TO THE WALL:

Jungkook leans in closer.

"Back away from me,Jungkook!"you demand clenching your fists.

He chuckles,"Really?...aren't you a brave girl?"He coos in your ear.His hand moves behind your waist and starts moving down.His eyes playfully roll to your thighs again.

"I didn't knew you were so innocent and untouched,Kitty!"he smirks.

"What do you mean?"you ask in a stern voice.

"I guess you don't know,"he whispers again.You frown cause you don't like what he's doing and you seriously don't know!.

"Jungk-"

"Shh!"he hushes you.His hand moves under your skirt.You try to fight but you're no match for him.

"Now!now!...we don't want others to know of our small meeting here...do we?"

"What the bunnies!"you almost scream but he covers your mouth.

"I told you to keep quiet!"he almost growls.You purse your lips,tears almost falling down from your eyes.

"I-"

"Hey!Kookie!...where are you?"you both hear someone calling from outside.You recognize the voice,it's one of his friends from the council.

"Uh!...yeah I'm just coming!"Jungkook moves back,releasing your hands and your waist.

"You can leave for now...but I won't let you get away,Kitty!"he opens the door,winking at you.

You place your hand on your chest,it feels like your heartbeat is going at million beats per second.

You lean against the wall.'What is his problem?'

You trace his steps,he's talking to the guy you met in class yesterday.Park Jimin...that's him.

He says something you Jungkook. Junkook nods and then leaves.You don't notice him but he comes over towards you.

"Hey!...Hi!"he greets you,giving you an eye smile.You almost jump back,cause you were kind of caught up in the incident,that just took place.

'H-hey!"you stutter.

"You okay?"

"Yeah!...I'm fine."you answer numbly.You don't know but you feel weak somehow and your head starts hurting.You try to take a step but your vision blurs,making you fall.

"Y/N!"he runs over and grabs your falling body. You've fainted,so he takes you to the nurse's office.

A:I didn't knew Vampires had nurse's office!

~~~~~~~~

"Y/N?"a voice whispers.

You open your eyes...it's him,Park Jimin.

"What happened?"You try to get up but he makes you lay back.

"You were in the hallway and you just went out!...are you okay?"he asks worried.

"Yeah!...I was a bit tired,that's all,"you answer faintly.

"You want me to take you to the headmaster's office?"he asks with that eye smile of his.

"No...it's fine!"you blush."Then I'll take you to your next class!"he joyfully answers.

'He's not even a bit like Jungkook!'

'Sure...thank you!"you smile.

~~~~~~

He tells about himself a bit and then asks you about your life.

"So you're from Viola?"he swings his arms back and forth.

"Yeah...I am."

"So...the headmaster there...how is he?"he asks clicking his tongue in his mouth.

"He's fine...I guess,"you answer unsure cause you don't know anything about him or Viola academy.

"He is?!..."he looks at you,shocked.

"What?"you frown at him.

"Just teasing ya!"he giggles."Here...it's your illusion class!...have fun!"he waves at you,pushing you towards the door.

"You're not coming?"you question.

"It's some council work I have to do...they can do nothing without me!"he boasts.You giggle softly.

"Really?"

"Really!"he smiles.

"Okay then...you're way nicer than Jungkook...you're really sweet...see you later,Jimin!"you wave at him.A small blush creeps up his cheek the moment you take his name.He moves forward and grabs your wrist pulling you back.All of a sudden you feel a strong force pulling your wrist and then...a small simple kiss,lands on your cheek.

Your eyes widen in shock.He moves back immediately.

"That is a gift for the start of our friendship!"he blushes looking down.

"Uh!...ok!"Your probably screaming inside about this.You become crimson red and with your body temperature and your heartbeat,exceeding their limits.

You run back to your class as he waves at you a small goodbye.Then he starts moving back to the council room.He turns around the corner.Someone else joins him as well.A small smirk creeps up to his lips,"Yeah!...sweet!"he mocks.

"Did you get what we asked for?"the guy's hoarse voice asks him.

His smirk grows larger,"Yeah!...she probably doesn't even know where Viola is...Tae!"

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

Did you see my update?!...Did you see my update?!

It's hella short but it's hella lit!!

Sorry this was a really short update!.

LOvE NaMjOOn and BTS