CHAPTER 60 : BUTTERFLIES AND MOSQUITOES!

It's been a week already by now. You miss the council but you know it's for the better to not indulge with them. You'll miss them more when you return and they'll eventually go back to their old routines once you're gone. Boys have always been like that in your view.

        You run over to your grandmother's lounge and see someone in the garden. He's wearing ceremonial with gold chains decorated over his clothes. You stop for a split second to see if you recognize him but his back's turned your way so you can't make out his face.

        You've heard the queen has guests there and somehow she wants you to meet them there. You run back to where you were headed. "How will I end up greeting them?"you ask yourself. "What if I mess it up? If they ask me who am I? WHAT WILL I SA-"

        "Oh! Kitten!"

        His voice stops you in your tracks as you halt in your place with a shocked expression. You look up as you hold the door to the lounge and see extremely familiar faces.  Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung are here.

        "Huh?"your left eye twitches.

        "Sup!"Jimin waves at you.

        "HAH?!"you ask in shock as you stare at your friends with a blushed and surprised face.

~

        "Yah! you're so mean,Y/N!"Tae clings to your arm whining. 

        "I'm sorry I didn't have any way to contact you guys. You don't have any telephones here as well,"you apologize.

        "It's okay, we got lucky Jungkook and hyung had some work here so we tagged along?"Jimin calms you down. 

        "You did?"you ask Jungkook. He's avoiding looking at you.

        "Hmm,"he mumbles.

        "What sort of work?"

        "Nothing important."

        "Heh...so rude." You roll your eyes.

        "Neh, Y/N-ah,"Tae calls you over as he hovers above the railing of the stairs. 

        "Yup?"you walk over to him. "Is this a library? Down there?"he points down. You haven't been around the palace completely yourself so you don't know.

        "Could be,"you shrug looking down at the huge library sort if place. "Looks interesting,"Jimin nods. You notice it.

        "Say...do you like reading?"you ask them both.

        "Mhm, I enjoy it,"Jimin looks at you. "But Tae likes to play hide and seek there, he's not interested in studying or reading."

        You both look over at Tae who's smirking down at the workers carrying the books and they're pretty creeped out by him. "I swear,"you drag him out of the place by his ear.

        "But hey I didn't even do anything!"he yells protesting as you drag him.

        "I think she hasn't changed a single bit,"Jimin smiles to himself.

        "She won't change,"Jungkook whispers to himself, standing next to him. 

        "I know, I just want to make sure we say our farewell properly before she leaves us." He smiles at Jungkook. "I'm sure you'll miss her the most."

        Jungkook silently stands there unable to reply to Jimin for that.

        "Come on let's go and greet the queen before Yoongi calls us up himself." Jimin gestures for him to follow up.