Chapter 3:WANNA PLAY A LITTLE GAME

"V-vampires!"you yelp.

"Yes!and you know what?...I can't wait until my teeth dig in that untouched body of yours",he whisper smirks in your ear.

"Teeth...me...you'll dig me?"you're scared as hell.Your hands and feet ,even your teeth are shivering.

"I'll make sure that it doesn't hurt cause if it did then-"

"What gibberish are you blabbering Mr.Jeon?"the headmaster cuts him in the middle.

"Me?...I was just telling her that she's in the wrong place, that's all",he backs away acting innocent.

'What the bunnies!he's acting innocent...how could he,after giving me such a warning ?'you look at him shocked by his act.He's acting all innocent in front of the headmaster. 

"Y/N,dear I have to look into your matter here...since you're a human and it's not safe for you to be in a place full of vampires.I'll have to make sure that your matter is solved as soon as possible."The head master walks up to you making Jungkook move back, he gently pats your head.You look at him,he sure has a fatherly figure.His glasses and his hair,that are tied in a pony,they make you feel comfortable.While the vampire standing behind him is smirking at you at his fullest.You sneer at him and he winks.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Aren't vampires supposed to kill people and be mean?"you ask him a bit confused.

"Why?...who said that?"the headmaster looks in your direction as he leads you into a room.It's huge with beautiful furniture.

"I watched it in movies."You look around the room,it's so luxurious.Your jaw drops as you look at the bed.It's a king sized bed with ceiling hung curtains around it.The creamy texture of the curtains and the red velvety carpet in the the room match the brown furniture perfectly.

A:close your mouth or else you'll catch flies!

"Nonsense!...we're not monsters,we're merely like humans but a bit more civilized,"he mocks sitting on the bed.You sit beside him.

"Really?"you question him.

"Really!"he nods.You giggle at his cuteness despite his age.

"Y/N...there's something I want you to do,if you want to survive at this place,"he places his arm around your back.You nod giving him a thumbs up.

"I...want you to pretend to be my daughter.You'll be staying here in my house with me as your father.Is that okay?"

"Huh!...father."Your eyes widen at that word.

"Yes...if your fine with it?"You nodded immediately.

"And also you'll be attending Vamprel,until you go back."

"Why do I have to attend this academy?"

"Well...you see there's an alternate universe and it seems you entered our one.There's this portal that opens after every 6 months and during that time the dimension of our world in this universe and world of another universe become one.A person or vampire can enter or leave their world during that time.It only opens for thirty minutes and the it closes.You entered it during 12:00 pm at day time...The one in December opens at 12:00 am....it's a strange cycle...well I need you to understand me and do what I tell you,"he looked at you,you nodded,"then that means you'll start attending the academy from today."He stands up.

"You'll start at 6:00 pm in the evening.It may be night time in your world but in our world well lets say,your good night turns out to be our good morning.And also I'll give you your uniform and all the accessories you'll need."

"But-"

"No buts!"he holds out his hand to stop you,"think of it as a game...where you're the main character with a lot of things to face...It can range from easy to hard anytime Lee Y/N!"

"So,do you wanna play a little game?"he questions lifting his left eyebrow.

'Well Y/N here's a page turner in your life...Your mom has been trying to hide you from the dark side of the world all your life.But your car took a wrong turn and you've ended up in the wrong place with the wrong people...I guess it's time to pay back all those movies and shows you've watched your whole life'you wonder to yourself.Then you stand up in your place,facing him.

A smirk curves up your lips,"Well then father...when do we start?"

~~~~~~~~

A/N:guys I'm really sorry for the late update...Meyaaaan...

I'm really grateful to everyone who reads this boring story...but plz don't give up..it will turn out to be good...I know that.

even though I say this but I really don't know if this a good story or not?

LOvE BTS and ARMY