Important Author's Note:

Hey guys! 

How are you all? I'm pretty good!! XD and I'm writing this to tell you all something.

So as you know I'm only 17 and I've graduated from college with an "A+". So lol...I applied to a university and I got selected. It's the best engineering university of my country and by the grace of the Almighty I made it. I'm kinda extremely excited and shocked because the selection came last night when I was having a small stroll with my cousin and my Lil sis came out to tell me that I had a mail from "NUST"!

And actually I did. It wasn't a prank or anything by her side. Lmao.

So what I wanna say is that from 29th Oct,2019...I'll be joining university. I'm going to be free on weekends but that's not confidential. But please don't stop reading my stories, I have an opportunity to participate in the university's writing competitions using my creative part and most importantly your support.

I'm really going to update less but I will need your support as I wanna share my everything with the people who warm my heart so much. It's going to be tough, I know...but it's not impossible.

Also I'm kinda freaking out :D

Like my whole body is shaking cause I don't have any idea how I'm going to face the university life. T3T

Bhi bye guys 

I love you all and BTS.