CHAPTER 63: BY YOUR SIDE!

It's been a week since you last spoke with Namjoon about your troubles. Your life went pretty smoothly after that without any suspicions. You went back to the academy to pursue your classes for an indefinite amount of time. Yoongi and you hadn't made any contact either. 

        But something was bothering you right away with things. It was Tae and Jimin's attitude in class. Since your title was supposed to be kept hidden for your safety and there were still things which needed to be done back at the palace. Your grandmother didn't take it too lightly when she found out you and Yoongi had opposed the engagement. It was too much for her since she wanted to see Leo's wish come true but she knew she couldn't impose her will on you guys.

        The attitude of those two had changed a lot. They were being NICE. Actually careful with their words and actions. If they would say something too upsetting they'd just apologize about it.

        "Hey, Y/N?"Jungkook asked you during the dinner break. "Is it just me or are these two being weird?"he pointed to Jimin who was leaning against the reeling of the roof just to keep an eye out for danger.

        You lean in closer to him. "They've been at it since the past week but don't pay them attention. I'm sure they're just trying to look out for me."

        "Ahan and that's something they can do better by not attracting any attention." He shakes his head in dismay.

        "Y/N, the break's over. Let's head over to class." Tae calls out. "Coming!" You pick your books up. "See you then." Jungkook waves back at you.

        You ask Jimin to head over to the class since you need to hit the bathroom for a moment. "Uh bu-"

        "You don't have to worry, it's right beside our class room, I'll be across the hallway." After some serious struggle, Jimin let's you go to the bathroom.

        'Jeez that big butt head!' You wash your hands. "I can't believe he meant to follow me he-"

        *hiccup* *a silent sob*

        You hear someone crying in one of the stalls. You slowly head over to the stall. You notice the door's open. 

        "Hey, are you okay?"you knock at the door. The girl stops crying. 

        "I'm sorry for intruding but can you tell me what happened?" You ask her humbly. "You can tell me."

        No one answers. You wait for a while. The vamp inside doesn't make any movement. You wonder if its her signal of telling you to leave. "I'm sorry if that offende-"

        "You should not live among us any longer. You will cause great destruction. Your life only means danger to those who stand arm's length by your side." You hear a demonic voice coming out of the girl sitting in that bathroom stall. Your fingertips go cold as you feel a weird presence inside her.

        "W-what do you mean?"

        "We tell you the truth...Lilia never lies." The girl smiles at you. You see her teeth, they're blood stained and her nails are turning black.

        "Lilia?"you frown at the name. Then you remember you heard about this.

        "Yes. The dreams are true. Run away before you shall stain the homeland with blood, O' child of Leonardo the wise."

        "Dad?"

        "You!"the woman flies over to you in a blink of an eye. Your heart drops to the bottom.

        "We warn you!"she laughs hysterically and vanishes. Your heart aches in pain when you think over what she said.

        Your feet run cold. You rush out of the bathroom. The classrooms are not somewhere you can head to right now. You try to reach the council room but your feet are getting numb as your legs seem to give up any moment. You notice the end of the building has vice president's office.