~°•CHAPTER 33: MESSED UP!•°~

BACK 😈 BCZ IT'S CORONA TIME!

~

You watch out for the bats, they're circling around the mansion. It's a storm. You had to stay back cause you had a fever and Seokjin couldn't allow a sick girl out of her bed.

"Don't you step out of this room young lady!"he had warned you. Because he didn't want to be roasted alive by your father.

You look up at the ceiling, it's so boring in here. All you've been doing so far is lay in bed and stare at the walls. How did you end up sick? well you had just shoved Jungkook away from you when Hoseok interrupted that day and when you walked out of the room, you ended up in the wrong alleyway and fell into some sort of pool.

'Why do Vampires have a pool?' you didn't understand it either but it ended up in Jungkook and Hoseok taking you to your room with you shivering...cause the water was freezing. Weird?yeah it was awkward.

"AISH!"you sigh complaining for the hundredth time,"I just wanna go out!"you twist and turn.

"I'd love for you to go out but seems like you can't..."he mocks,"kitty."

"Yah!"You sit up straight, covering yourself with your sheet,"Get out!"

"It's not that I haven't seen that part of you,"he smirks walking in and sits in the corner of window, his left leg hanging while his right rests on the window's stool.

"You kid!"you mumble.

"You seem to be better than yesterday..."he takes a careful look at you,"safe enough to say you can start." You sigh loudly,"I'm very tough!" shoulder pat and some show off of your arms pretending to have biceps. He tries to keep his laughter in,"Yeah I can see."

You smile with satisfaction,"Hmph...I'm brave,"you flip your hair. He smiles silently,"Sure."

"Huh?did you say anything?"

"I didn't-"

"You said good for starting?...starting what?!"you knit your brows. "It's nothing."

You stare at him for a second,"Is the preparation for the competition going well?Is there anything I can help with?"

"Everything seems to be in order for the time being."He walks to your bed, sits by your feet. Takes in a deep sigh.

"You okay?"

"I'm fine."

"How's your wound?"You bend forward to look at his face. "It's getting better really fast,"he smiles at you,"your hands have control over medicine."

"You flatter me!"you laugh. "It's true."

"Oh really?"you act surprised. "Yeah." He bends in closer.

You move back laughing,"I wanted to be a doctor...hopefully I can be one day."

"You will have to wait for the winter till then, the solstice and the gate way will open in winter." He tries to make you feel good,"Only few months left."

"Yeah."

"Oh I forgot!"he takes out a pair of gloves from his pocket,"you do know any sort of sports?"

"I learned basics of Judo and Chinese martial arts along with ballet."He turns to you, surprised,"I've heard these terms in our Human history class...from grade six I guess."

"Mom always thought that I needed to protect myself and never rely on a man so she made me take lessons but I have left the karate in middle...ending up in Vamprel."