☽ CHAPTER 49: THE MAN SHE LOST!☽

An awkward silence filled the room. You guys stare at Albert as he places an ice pack on his forehead. "Ehehehe sorry for the misunderstandings."

        'You'd better be!'

        "Want me to read your palm?"Albert asks out of curiosity. You smile at him,"YES PLEASE!"

        He takes your hand and reads it for a moment. Then he looks up your at forehead. His expressions soften. "I can't believe it but you're going to face something really big in a span of two years, my dear. It's going to be a disaster...a fearsome moment for everyone around you-"

        "Is there any love in there?"you ask uninterested. Jimin looks at you unbelievingly. 'She just got told she'll face something awful and all she cares is her love life?HOW STUPID CAN SHE BE? DOES SHE HAVE AN IQ OF 0?'

        Albert breaks out into laughter once again. "SHE MAKE ME LAUGH SO MUCH JIMIN! I WISH YOU AND SHE ENDED UP TOGETHER BUT TOO BAD!"

        Silence fills in both of you. You guys stare at each other with blank expressions. "It's not like she and I have anything going on,"Jimin shrugs.

        You frown,"Yeah we're friends so I think we don't have to go there."

        Albert stops laughing. "Alright, you will have a successful love life but not too successful in the matter of ending up together. It matters with both of your choices and the man you choose. But oh my,"he giggles devilishly,"your destiny might lead you to the one eyed guy!That's your only happy ending!...or maybe the only ending!"

        You look at Jimin with despair. "Can you quiet him before I kill him accidently?"

        "Albert!"Jimin calls him in anger. "Stop messing around."

        "Alright, alright! Now off to business,"he gets serious for once. "What has the council of Vamprel, summoning me after so long?"

        Jimin and you eye each other, Jimin nods at you as he opens up a small bag. "The royal stones have shone after nearly eleven years, teacher."

        Albert's eyes open wide. "The stones shone?"

        Both of you nod at him. You glance at Jimin asking him if you could reveal your identity to him. Jimin smiles,"Y/N...he even knows all of your past. He even knows things you don't remember. That's why Namjoon asked us to come here."

        Your eyes widen in realization. 'He knows everything?'

        "Now about the necklace is surely indicating that there's an heir present to the throne but we all know someone who's a candidate to it and has been kept away from his position for a very long time."

        Jimin clenches his fists. "You and I know he will never ascend the throne, not after what happened to the crown prince-"

        "Who?Who's supposed to ascend the throne? If there's someone alive to rule then why isn't he ruling?"you ask them.

        "It's not easy to take over the whole kingdom...vampires have rules they must honor. Royal families must honor them as well. Until and unless the death of the crown prince is not avenged, no one can sit on the throne. But that's an exception if the stone chooses someone to rule and finally put a hold to the law."

        You silently take the information in. "Then they shone after so long...does that mean they're choosing someone to finally take over and rule?"

        Albert laughs. "You're one clever human. I remember meeting your kind, always so philosophical and logical about things. You guys never had any special abilities but you still managed to kill his majesty within two wars-"