♠CHAPTER 62: THE NEXT STEP!♠

You pace around the room, beaming in anger.

"I can't believe this was already decided without my consent!"you complain.

"It's better to ask hyung about it," Jimin advises laying on your bed. You were shocked by the revelation of your engagement and ended up in coming back to the academy. Jimin felt you and immediately brought you to your room. You told him about the whole story that had progressed so far.

"I can't!"

"Why not?"

"I did something so embarrassing already and I'm not ready to face him!"

"What did you do?"he raises his brows in curiosity. So you spill it all out.

"Oh my!"Jimin sits up laughing like a maniac. "I can't believe you did that!"he falls back.

You pout,"Stop laughing at me." Your eyes fill up. "I didn't know this was the whole situation and even sunbae made fun of me."

"Ah but you can't say that-"Tae whispers in your ear.

"Yah!"you startle, jumping two hops away from him. "You scared me!"

"I didn't mean to,"he shrugs playfully. You rub your ears and roll your eyes.

"I can't say what?"you ask.

"Hmm?"

"You said I can't say that. What do you mean?" You walk over to your bed and sit by Jimin's legs.

"Ah that...I meant you can't call him sunbae anymore. You should try with 'oppa' or 'jagiya' instead." He continues speaking without any consent.

"What?"You ask puzzled.

"You're his destined fiancée so of course you should call him that." He chews on some gum he just found in his pocket.

"You knew about it?"Jimin asks Tae.

"Yeah, I knew it for a while." He continues chewing.

"How?"you stand up. "How did you know?"

"It was just an evening on the balcony when he asked me about it. That's all."

"What do you-"

"I'd stop thinking too much about it if I were you."Jungkook opens the door.

"You knew as well?"you ask annoyed.

"I can't miss out on the drama now can I?" he smiles at you sheepishly. You groan out loud.

"I can't believe this is happening!"You whine. "I will go talk to the president,"you run out off the room, whining it on the way.

"Should we go after her?"Jungkook asks the other two.

"I don't want to miss out on the fun!"Jimin runs out of the room laughing out loud with the others tailing him.

~

"Sunbae! I can't believe I wasn't told about this!"you sob. Namjoon pats your shoulder.

"It's nothing more than an engagement, you don't have to cry this much over it." He tries to comfort you.

"But my grandmother has already started preparing well for it,"you snort. Your tears stain his left arm as you cling to it. "I can't talk to the queen about this, she'll think I'm an ungrateful child or something!"

"She won't," Namjoon smiles at you,"she is a reasonable vampire, she will understand."

"You should've seen how happy she was!"

"But have you thought about talking to Hyung about it?"Hoseok asks you. He offers you a tissue, you blow your nose and thank him meekly.

"I didn't. I have already embarrassed myself in front of him and I can't do that again." You cry even louder making Seokjin's ear bubble pop off.

"Aish she's such a handful." He curses.

"Is it really bothering you to this extent?"Hoseok asks. You nod. He looks over at Jungkook and Namjoon, both simply nod at him.

"It'll be dissolved, don't cry about it. We'll help you out." He opens his arms for you. You fall into them.

"Sunbae, I haven't even been to my summer camp yet, how can I be married?"you sob. "And to someone without love. I can't"

"You don't have to worry about it, Y/N-ah,"he caresses your hair. "Yoongi hyung knows how to handle this, he'll definitely be on the same page as you."

~

Soon you fell asleep. You were tired and now all of your energy's been drained in this.

"She surely let go of a gold spoon from her mouth, didn't she?"Namjoon asks Seokjin.

"If I were in her place. I'd be the happiest vampire." He jokes back.

"But she doesn't know that he already denied the engagement to the king. He doesn't find this in his interest." He smiles to himself. "He's trying to fool me after all this time that we've been together. Pretty tactless of him."

"Seokjin smiles back,"Indeed."

        They look over at you as you're pretty fast asleep on Namjoon's sofa. "She's naïve, it's not her fault she was raised this way. Her mother has been through a lot and I'm sure she's also waiting for her daughter." Namjoon sips his wine. 

        "I guess you could say that." Seokjin silently looks over at you. "So what do we do next? Are we going to let her go back to her world after her identity's been revealed?"

        "If let her roam there like this, she'll be in danger. We need to-"

        "I'll keep an eye on her even if she leaves this world." Yoongi walks in the room. "I promised her father I'll keep his loved ones safe, I didn't know Leo had a daughter or else I would've been with her ever since she were born."

        Seokjin smiles big,"You think she'll accept your company after the engagement?"

        "I broke it off and the king is considering my reasons. I know if Y/N puts in a solid refusal they'll not think over it anymore." He walks over to where you're sleeping and crouches down beside you.

        "I think it's best she wants to be married to someone she loves,"he whispers.

        "Do you think there is someone out there like that?"Namjoon asks. Yoongi silently glances at your skin, his lips crack into a soft smile,"Who knows?"

        Seokjin looks over at Namjoon who keeps his eyes glued to Yoongi's silhouette. He gives you and Yoongi a glimpse. Yoongi's gently moving your hair out of your face as he looks at you with his warm smile. A rare one for a vampire to give to anyone.

        'Who would suit each other better than these two?'he asks himself as he sips his wine quietly. "Ah it's bitter."

~

UGH Y'ALL HAVE PATIENCE GREATER THAN MY GREAT GREAT GREAT GRANDPA'S UNCLE