♜ CHAPTER 34: THE SCHEME♞

EHEHEHE I'M BACK AND YES MY SEMESTER'S SESSION ENDED BUT MY FINALS ARE STILL PENDING.

AKA I MIGHT DISAPPEAR AGAIN AFTER A MONTH...after that I'll write a mega series of updates and end this book. If I'm alive cause there are 3 tigers on the lose here and idk but I'm a juicy meal for them. LOL they'll gobble me up from limb to limb if they wanna :p 

~

You wake up the next night. Brush your teeth, comb your hair, take a quick shower cause whenever you wake up and feel sweaty, you get reminded of Edward Cullen from Twilight telling Bella ,"I'm disgusted by your smell." Or something like that probably. Well you didn't want Min Yoongi to say that to you.

He'd have another mocking reason to mock you and you wouldn't let that happen. You slip into your daily casual outfit. Well for the past month, since you've lived among the guys, either you're in your school uniform or your robes. You rarely wear your dresses, Seokjin picks those out for you. But you never wore your casual and comfy clothes here. Especially those sweatshirts and pants.

You decide to go out for the home vibe. You take out your favourite white T-shirt. It's basically a plain white T-shirt and it's over-sized as well, that's what makes it your favourite, and you take out your grey trousers.

The moment those fabric hit your body, you fall in the realm of relaxation. "Ahhhh I missed these!"you give your legs a hug,"You guys are love!"

You get out of the changing room, the maid has already made up your bed and tidy up the room.

"Ms.Kang, would you need anything else before I leave?"she asks. "No thank you for the help tho,"you smile at her. She smiles back and heads out,"Have a great night,"she leaves.

You walk over to your book shelf, look sideways and then silently take out that mysterious box you had found that day. You trace fingers on the wooden box's details. This box reminds you of that dream you had. The one related to that man...you feel like it was your father but then again...dreams are deceiving. It's better not to act upon them. At least those were your mom's instructions.

'KNOCK'

You hide the box behind a book,"Come in!"

"Hey!"Jungkook walks in,"You ready-" He looks at you, and stands still; kinda in shock for a second. "Yeah I am!"you fist bump yourself. "What are you wearing?"he frowns.

"It's my casual wear...."you shrug. "That?"he points at your outfit. His face says that either you look super cute in it or it's totally disgusting. But whatever it is it has to be super for Jungkook to make that face.

"Is it bad?"

"It's-"he looks down as his left hand raises to scratch behind his head,"-really something new and it's kinda revealing-"

"I'LL CHANGE IT!"you push and kick him out of your room, shutting the door. JEEZ TALK ABOUT BEING HONEST! you run up to change in the robes the guys gave you.

"I'm here,"you join Jimin at the table. He's having breakfast and since yesterday you haven't been out of your room so Jimin is kinda surprised to see you out.

"Hey!"he waves at you,"Jin Hyung is making human pancakes!"Jimin enthusiastically initiates a conversation. "Really?"You're astonished to hear that he even knows about those.

"How did he even know the basic recipe?"you join him at the table. "He read it in Hoseok hyung's journal."

Okay for a reason that sounds so wrong.