Chapter 24

Alright don't be mad at me. I know y'all are. So I'm very sorry. I've had lots of issues I'd have to write 2 chapters to tell y'all about them. But everything is better now.
I hope y'all are safe and good. Please let me know🙏. Times are tough but Gods got us. I've got a chapter for y'all yay!  Do enjoy and ensure you comment. 😘

*Luna*

I'm super stressed. I could pull my hair out. Today is the opening of my restaurant. Your girl has come a long way. Thanks to God!
But to be honest, the happy/nervous feeling I thought I was gonna have is the exact opposite.

Its like everything else is doing so well apart from my relationship. Jamari and I have been together officially for 11 months now. Almost a year. Off recent he's been acting all weird and distant. I know my man can be bipolar but now its something different. Sometimes he'd wanna be left alone, other times he'd wanna lay really close to me and let me hold him close. Its like he's going through some sort of mind battle and I just feel so broken that he wouldn't talk to me about it.

Not to talk about that stank ass Janice. She's been getting too close for my liking these days. Always saying some, 'I got some new info about your momma  Jah.. ' girl bye with that pair of duck beak you have for lips.

I know Jah is really interested in it but I can't help but feel a certain way about everything. First of all, Janice is very very capable of manipulation and lies, also that's his conceited ex for crying out loud.
I don't want her near Jamari at all. She bad news and bad luck. She's like a disease.

Yes, I trust Jamari and all, its Janice I don't trust. I let my jealousy get the best off me one day and Jamari flipped. He's so keen on finding out what really happened to his mom, he thought I wasn't being supportive. I had to apologize and after we made up, he let me know that as much as he doesn't wanna be close to Janice, she's his best option to help him. She has his fathers full trust and she's an insider. I just hope that bitch doesn't have any bullshit up her sleeves.

Hearing my stomach growl, I realized how hungry I was.

"Pass me a slice of pizza Pam"

"No" Pam said focusing on Xavier who was on face time with her.

Did I mention that my good sis got trapped? Well, in seven months time, I'm gonna be an aunty. Isn't that amazing?!

"Bitch" I rolled my eyes as I sent Jamari a quick text to bring me some food on his way here.
I had a lot of work to do to ensure everything is in order before the opening tonight. Jamari sent me some help and all but I really wish he was here to stand by me.

Sighing, I got up and decided to take a little walk around the restaurant. My restaurant. I feel blessed. So blessed. I've come a long way. It took months to pit this place together and I'd forever be grateful to Jamari. I mean even if he isn't as involved as he used to be, he still makes sure I'm  straight.
Jamari literally bullied me into moving in with him. Its funny when I remember how he got me to do that. He's a big baby.
I just wish he'd open up more. It bothers me cos this is something that could affect his mental state of mind. I just wanna be there for him. I wish he'd let me.

Exhaustion is just a little bit of how I feel right now. My restaurant would be opening in 30 minutes time and I'm losing it.

Jamari's stupid ass ain't even here yet.