Chapter 7

*Luna*
I stopped by at mama Brenda's to to check on her and my dad, before heading for work. After the stunt Jamari pulled yesterday, the thought of going to work angers me. He was so disrespectful. I can't take any of his bullshit no more. He's such a whore. Doesn't he have a girlfriend? I mean I saw her on his Instagram page. Only if she knew how much of a backstabber he was. I'm so pissed, I really don't know why, but I'm pissed.
Arriving Jamari's home, I entered and headed straight for the kitchen, where I'd be minding my business.
In the process of plating some waffles, I got interrupted.
"What are we having for breakfast? I mean, you're the cook right? " This whore had some guts. Bitch you were just a one night stand, you suppose to be on your way home, never to return again.
Looking at her, I see she has Jamari's shirt on, feeling cute on the kitchen island. I must say she looks...hella rough. Lmao, now that all her make up is gone, she looks like a Halloween character.
"Waffles actually. Did Jamari send you?"
She scrunched her brows, probably irritated at my response, but she didn't know how bad I didn't care.
"Look here, you work for my man. Your brain should tell you that I am now part of what goes on with him" I turn around again, eyeing her as rudely as I can.
"I don't work for you. I work for Jamari. Don't you think you should go back to the club where he picked you up from? I mean, that is if you don't have a home."
I watched her nostril flare in anger as she charged towards me. I wasn't gonna let this hoe hit me, so I had to fight back. We kept going at it until I felt arms lift me up. When I noticed it was Jamari, I began to hit his arms as hard as I could. Cos he's the one that needed this beating.
"Put me down you idiot! Let me go! "
"Shut up Luna, you wanna get yourself hurt?" Is this nigga crazy, you wanna pretend to care now, wow! How disgusting. I pinched on his upper arm causing him to let me go.
"What is wrong with you Luna? " He yelled questioning me.
"Well your bitch is wrong with me! She disrespected me! "
"Shut you mouth hoe! You're the one that's getting me fucked up! " I heard the clown say from the other side of the kitchen. Jamari looked at her in confusion.
"I thought you left. What you doing in here? " Well somebody finally has some sense. The look on that girls face was priceless. I wanted to laugh so bad.
"I thought we-" Jamari interrupted her.
"You thought wrong, get your stuff and leave." In embarrassment, the girl ran upstairs to retrieve her stuff, before leaving.
"Are you okay-"
"I'm fine! " I responded harshly, smacking his hand that was coming close to my face. I'm not about to fall for his bullshit.
"Don't, don't let your hoes disrespect me. I work for you, you better respect me Jamari. That bitch was gonna hurt me because of you. This is not what I bargained for. Last night I kept my ass here, because I respected you  enough not to leave before you came in for dinner. Hush I'm not done" I stopped him from trying to interrupt me.
"I don't care what you got going on in your life. But you're not gonna disrespect me anymore. I don't care if you're some rich, big celebrity. We are both still human at the end of the day. " Having finished my speech, I turned around to finish making his plate. He was quiet. He better be.
I placed his breakfast on the island pushing it towards him before I began doing the dishes. I heard him sigh, but I didn't care.
"Tania is in the building!!! " in fright, I turned around and looked at the pretty
girl who had was now on Jamari's back

 "Tania is in the building!!! " in fright, I turned around and looked at the prettygirl who had was now on Jamari's back