Chapter 18

*Luna*

Tania and Pamela were at my place helping me pick out an outfit for Jamari's friends birthday at the club. And my gosh these girls tho. We were all going for the party, but they were giving me special attention.

"Girl, my brother is finally in love again, you not about to step outta here looking like some broke bitch"

"I was kinda broke" I murmured loud enough to her hearing.

"Not anymore. Now sit still, I'm about to slay these cat eyes"
I sat still as Tania did my makeup and Pam worked on my weave.
I was hella nervous for some reason. The blogs might have something to hold on to.
My anxiety is on 100. I just hope everything goes fine. Another thing is, how are people gonna react when Jah and I share our love story? Everyone is just gonna think, I dropped the kitty on him and got him on lockdown for clout and all that.
My mind's a mess; too many negative thoughts.

"Lu are you okay? "
"Huh? " I was fought outta my thoughts by Pam's question.
"Tania has been asking if you'd want nudes lips or matte red. You didn't answer, and you look lost in thought. So care to share? "

The way she and Tania starred hard at me only increased my anxiety level.

"I'm nervous. This is gonna be Jamari and I's first outing that's gonna let the world know we're together. I can't even imagine what the blogs are gonna say. I feel terrified. Gosh, I don't even know if I match his social standards. What if I end up embarrassing him? Famous and rich people are gonna be there..."

"Luna you are overreacting. You're gonna be just fine damn. Stop with the whining already" Pam said purposely dragging on my hair.

"Ouch! " I smacked her hand.
"Don't be hitting on me, I've got a scissors and I'm not afraid to use it"
Tania laughed at what Pam said, causing me to roll my eyes.

"I just don't want people to think I'm with Jamari for his money"
"You gotta learn to not give a fuck girl."
"Exactly". Pamela butted in. "I love Xavier and his money. What's his is mine, I'm with him for both, the blogs can jump in the sewer."

Pam didn't seem to care about the public ever since she got with Xavier. Like she was ready for that life. Tania on the other hand was a celebrity so she doesn't have no issues. I just needed a confidence boost and I think I've gotten it. What goes in with Jamari and I is nobody's damn business.
I'm definitely gonna drink some wine to keep this confidence throughout the night.

"Alright girls, guess the boys are here."
Tania announces looking through the window. My heart began to beat faster. I wanted to look good for Jamari. He wasn't allowed to take his eyes off me.

"Yasss sis you're fire! Jamari can't take the heat! " Pam hyped me up

"Yasss sis you're fire! Jamari can't take the heat! " Pam hyped me up. To be honest I'm really feeling myself tonight.
"My brother is gonna wife you tonight. "
"Guys thank you" I giggled as I admired myself in the mirror.
My phone screen lit up and I realized Jamari had texted me.