Chapter 22

Hello my lovelies ❤. Your girl updated. So sorry for the long wait. Thank God my life is falling back in order. Shout out to @aaliyahutch she's a sweetheart 😩❤
Hope y'all enjoy this chapter. Please comment and vote. Comment lemme know what y'all think, lemme know what y'all wanna see in chapters to come. Love you guys❤

*Jamari*

Watching Luna interact with the business consultant just made her look so much sexier than normal

Watching Luna interact with the business consultant just made her look so much sexier than normal. She looked like a bold and beautiful black woman, fully aware of what she wants, not being afraid to go for it. That she was.

Proud is an under statement. I'm inspired by Luna's move to start up her own business. My baby was gonna open her own restaurant and I am here to ensure everything comes out just the way she pleases.

She denied my offer to give her a start up capital, saying she had saved up for it, well I was still gonna get my money involved without her knowing.

Staring at her ass sit on the chair made me weak. Damn. So perfect. So soft. I think back to how it looks when I hit it from the back...I hope I don't nut right here by just looking at it. This meeting better speed up cos I'm horny as hell.
I slyly placed my hand on Luna's waist as she went through some documents, listening to the consultant speak.
I slowly moved down to her ass causing her to look at me immediately. Mugging me giving me a death glare. I removed my hands and rolled my eyes. Now she's gonna act like she doesn't want me to feel up on her. But she'd be begging for it behind closed doors. Hypocritic ass woman.

Ever since we took our intimacy to the next level ,we began to connect in ways I've never connected with anyone before. I mean yeah I've fucked a bitch or two. Maybe a lot of em, but still. Not even Janice could make me connect this deep.
Finding true love this time around has caused a spin to my life. Everything us just so good. Nothing really bothers me. Not when I have my hands full with Luna. She makes me so mad some days, but I still find myself being a love sick puppy. Its like she has this control over me without even talking. Sheesh, I'm blessed.

"Right baby?" Luna snapped me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah sure" I said fully unaware of what she was talking about.

"I'm so happy baby! " Luna jumped into my arms as we headed to our car. I had a game tonight and I needed some peaceful time out.

"And I am so proud of you " I replied kissing her lips.
"I couldn't have done none of this without you bubba" she held on to my torso as we talked about random stuff before finally getting to the car.

"You're dirty minded and you lack self control" Luna chastised me poking my chest as I helped her get into the car.

"Shut up" I closed her door before going over to mine.

"You're thighs just look really fat in that skirt. And your ass was sitting pretty. It ain't my fault" I shrugged my shoulders, focusing on the road while Luna played with my beard.