Chapter 17

*Luna*

"Stop it babe come on" I smacked Jamari's hand off my ass

"Stop it babe come on" I smacked Jamari's hand off my ass. This dude lacked self control. We were out shopping. Jamari's family company hosted an annual party and he wanted me to be his plus one. I mean, who else if not me?
I was really nervous tho, considering the fact that this is gonna be the first time we're gonna go public as a couple. Jamari had already prepared my mind for the paparazzi that was gonna be there. It felt weird, to think that people just wanna dig into your life because you're a celebrity, being his girlfriend feels even worse. I'm not one of them famous hot girls...Ugh I really need to build my self confidence. My thoughts are raging with so much negativity.

"You're not gonna come in the dressing room with me babe. Go sit there" I spoke to Jamari, pointing out the sofa at the entrance of the dressing room. We had picked out a few dresses together and I was about to try them on. I hope Jamari loves what he'd be seeing.

"Who's gonna help you zip up? I need to go in with you baby, come on " he tried pushing his way past me.
"Nooo. I wanna put em on and show off for you. You're gonna spoil the fun about it." He gave me a 'what the hell are you talking about' look, causing me to laugh.
"You just wanna see me strip Jah." I rolled my eyes at him. I can't deny that I'm so sexually attracted to him. I mean he's my boyfriend, he's handsome, jaw dropping, panties dripping all of that. But we were gonna take things easy. The sexual tension was there but I feel like we should build and establish some things before we take that step. And the way things are right now with the way Jah keeps rubbing on me and getting me hot, I don't know how long I'm gonna keep this up.

""Whatever. Get your ass in there and start getting sexy for me" he said finally agreeing to sit on the sofa. He licked on his bottom lip, starring intensely into my eyes. I gave him a shy smile and quickly got into the dressing room.

I admired all the five dresses we had picked out. They were all too damn beautiful. And hella expensive. From the savings I've been making from my salary, I should be able to afford one or two. This was gonna be my first time buying stuff this expensive. But I deserved it right?

I put on the first dress, which was a body con floral Prada dress. It hugged my body like a second skin. My curves well defined and all that. I feel so beautiful and powerful. I got tensed a s I stepped out to show it to Jamari.
"Babe" I called to gain his attention which was on his phone. He looked up and began eyeing me from my head, slowly down to my boobs. I held my breath. The way he was looking at me felt like he could see my nakedness through the dress.
"Damn baby. This is the one" he rubbed on his beard still eyeing me. I giggled at his excitement.
"I haven't even tried on the other four. You can't say which is the dress just yet"
He shrugged ignoring my statement as he started taking pictures of me.
"Yeah whatever. You're getting this dress. Now smile for me baby girl."
Giggling, I posed for him smiling widely. He wasn't gonna post anything about us on social media. I had convinced him not to. I don't think I'm ready for all the problems it comes with. So we were gonna try as much as possible to keep us private. Thankfully Jamari and I found common ground when it came to that.