Chapter 14

*Jamari*

Due to the fact that my game yesterday was a win, I decided to throw a party.
A niggas been feeling hella good of late.
My career is at its peak, I've kept my distance from my pops, I eat good soul food everyday. I've got real niggas sticking with me.

I had the whole team coming to my place for a pool party. The party was finna be lit. I got people setting things up. Pretty Miss Luna's back at the kitchen whipping things up. Lil mama's been having an attitude. She said I'm disrespectful as fuck, well she can suck my dick. She better do her damn job and stop worrying about me.

"Yoo!" Rameek did his silly dance as he came my way

"Yoo!" Rameek did his silly dance as he came my way. This boy needs to grow up.
"Sup" I gave him a bruh hug as well as the other niggas that followed. 
"What's good bruh. This party finna be hot. Where them girls at? "
"Who? " Tania asked as she approached us. Damn how did she even hear what he said.
"I said where my girl at. Come here baby girl" I chuckled lowly as I watched Rameek kiss on Tania. She rolled her eyes and pulled away.

"Hello brother " Tania sang while given me a hug. I hugged her back and kissed her cheek.
"What's good lil girl. Finna have fun yeah? "
"You know it! "
"Ayee! " I hyped her as she did a lil twerk dance.
"Where's Luna by the way. That reminds me..."
"Ow what did I do? " I held my upper arm where Tania had punched. I looked at her like she was crazy.
"Luna told me what you did. You better learn how to talk to her with some damn respect. Don't make me tell on you to nana"
"Whatever. Go stick to your lame ass boyfriend" I said playfully pushing her towards Rameek.
"You're the lamest nigga in this building Jah".

Tania can't be serious. I'm the hottest nigga ever. All these looks I've got is a magnet to em ladies. I could have anyone, whenever I pleased.
I watched Sean closely as he came in. In as much as I hate his guts, he deserved some free food. So I invited him over also. I hope he gets his eyes on one of the models that would be coming over and take his eyes off Luna. He better not be looking at her.

In good time, the party had begun and everything was moving smoothly. The DJ kept the music lit, Luna had outdone herself. Lots of food was available. Everyone seemed to be having fun.
I spot Luna's crazy best friend and Xavier, they were loving up on each other. Must be nice. Tania was dancing on Rameek. Everybody was occupied and having fun, except me.
"Heyyy"
I look up to see this random girl smiling hard at me.