Chapter 4

*Luna*

"If he tries anything stupid Lu, you better let me know."
"Daddy, gosh. I'm fine. "
"I'm just saying, this young boys are crazy"
Rolling my eyes at my dad I finished helping mama Brenda fold of the laundry.
"Babe! "
What the?
"I'm coming love"
I heard mama Brenda yell back from upstairs. Are these old people kidding me.
"Daddy, is there something you're not telling me? "
"Nope" he shrugged
"Oh really daddy, you guys are dating? "
"What Luna? This is grown folks business. Its real ghetto love. You're not gonna understand, especially after that flamingo you dated"
Wow dad. He just had to bring up my past, embarrassing relationship.
"Whatever daddy. Gosh are you guys having sex? "
I watched my dad smile broadly and wink at me.
"You don't know the half of it princess."
"Ew daddy"
"What is it Kirk, you called me?"

"I'm gonna leave you and your man alone cos I can't believe you guys started dating and never saw the  importance of telling me, way to go mama"She let out a shy smile

She let out a shy smile. I've not seen her this way before. She was able to leave an abusive marriage and that was really strong of her.
"I'm sorry sweetheart. It just kinda happened. Kirk is just so-"
"Oh its okay mama B. And no thank you I don't wanna know about what goes on between you and my daddy"
She laughed at my response before shaking her head.
"When you have a man who makes you lose your mind in ways you just can't understand, come tell me child "
Lmao. Yeah right. Nobody's gonna do that to me.
"Okay mama, I'm gonna go back to work. My bod is having his friends cone over for dinner. I have to go and start working on that. "
"Alright baby girl. See you tomorrow okay. Remember your dad has an appointment with the doctor."
"Of course mama. Bye! "
"Bye dear"
"Bye daddy! "
"Tell that boy Rameek to Tell his father to come visit me. Bye. "
Sometimes I forget that he's ill. Everything is falling into place for us now. I couldn't be happier.

*Jamari*

"Common Jamari! "
"Go Mari! "
"You got this! "
I was in my element. My team was playing today, and our opponent was some lame ass team. We were definitely gonna win. I mean, they have Jamari Carter.
      I made a three pointer and the crowd went wild. Yes! It was a wrap and the win was ours
The whole team came together as we celebrated together. Rameek just had to be extra and jump on my back
     "Nigga get off me" I chuckled
     "Man I'm about to pass out you need to support me "
"Get of me Bruh, I'm tryna go home and shower "
"You ain't gonna use the locker room? "
"Nah"
Rameek nodded getting off my back. We headed towards our couch and dapped him.
     "You both were fire out there! I'm so proud of both of you. This team is bout to be taken to the next level"
     "Thanks couch. Preciate it."
     "Aiit Jah, see you in a bit, Luna better have some shit cooked up." I shook my head at Rameek.
   "She knows what's up"
With that, I headed for my McLaren 600LT coupé.

Walking into my crib, I can't help but notice the aroma coming from the kitchen. Damn Miss. Luna. I slowly walk into the kitchen and the first thing I see is Luna's big ass. Whoa. Baby girl's got some soft looking ass. Shit them shorts tho.
     "Jamari! Gosh you frightened me. When did you get in? "
Lord have mercy. I'm rock hard right now. I need to get myself together.
      "Uh...yeah. Sorry about that, just came in tho. Smells really good in here"
She smiled shyly and turned around. This girl be doing things to me.
      "Thanks Jamari"
I nodded and left for my room. I needed to be outta her presence ASAP.
I need to shower.