Chapter 16

*Luna*

So apparently, my dads medical bills have been cleared

So apparently, my dads medical bills have been cleared. Everything has been paid for. That's not the best part. Daddy's been moved to one of the best cardiologists hospital. I've cried out of joy, I've smacked myself to reassure myself that this ain't dreaming, cos all of this was something that only happened in my dreams.
Rameek keeps telling me he wasn't the one, its hard to believe. Okay he had left for some business meeting in Chicago the night after the pool party and he just got back.

Immediately after I read the text from mama B, Jamari and I left for the hospital after I made a quick change. He was as excited as I was. He said I should believe in miracles, and now I do. I badly wanna know who has done this for me. I owe that person so much.
The fear of losing my fad has drastically left me. I now have hope.
Getting into the hospital hand in hand with Jamari, I noticed the way people looked at him. So much attention he was getting. Celebrity stuff.
"Put this on"
He took off his hoodie, helping me put it on. His masculine scent was now on me and a girl was loving every bit of it.
He pulled the hood down to cover my face.
"Them people are gonna take pictures. We don't want our business in the mouth of em bloggers"
"Nope"
He wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I couldn't help it but to blush. I was loving the way he pulled me close to him. I could pretend that I was his girlfriend, in my head tho.
People gasped when they saw him, some had their phones out. Does he have to deal with this everyday?
"It must suck to be gaining much attention like this everyday huh? " I asked as we made our way to the front desk.
"Tell me about it. You gaining some attention too. Them broke ugly ass niggas be starring at you. Licking em crusty ass lips like they've got something to offer"
I let out a short laughter. This nigga is a child in a mans body.
"Are you serious right now. Don't tell me you're jealous" he smacked his lips causing me to giggle. My heart wants to jump outta my rib cage. I'm feeling light headed. Can't believe he's jealous about that. Well I'm happy as fuck that he is.
"Kirk Dashawn please?" I asked the lady at the front desk. I watched as she threw flirtatious glances at Jamari. Bitch do your damn job, he ain't here for you. I was getting mad now.
I ain't gonna lie to myself again, I have feelings for Jamari. He be giving me vibes like he's feeling me too, but this nigga is to damn bipolar for me to even tell if its real. So if he doesn't say it, then it doesn't mean nothing. imma keep my fingers crossed.

Following a nurse, we were finally at my dads "private room" . Rameek and Tania walk out with a blushing Pamela behind them. She was on the phone and I could tell it was Xavier. What were they all doing here? Do they happen to know what's going on and I've just been in the dark?
Pam gave me a questioning look. I then realized Jamari and I were still holding hands. I pretended not to have noticed the look she gave me.
"What are y'all doing here? "
"Why's your ass late? " Rameek said before dragging me by my neck to pull me into a hug.
"Hello to you too Meeky"
He smacked his lips before pulling away.
"What's your big head doing with the bigger head? " he asked while eyeing Jamari. Guess he was suspecting us, just like Pam and Tania are right now.
"You should probably get checked to. Your ass needs some treatment." Jamari said. His baritone, husky voice had a way of making me wanna drool.
"So Pam and I weren't good enough to make your mood brighten up huh? You needed you some Jamari. Girl you've got a lot of explanating to do" Tania said smirking at me.
"Oh yes you do have some explaining to do. Walking in here all loved up with Jamari. Girl you've been lying to us" Pamela said before giving me a quick hug.
"No I've not. Nothing is going on guys, I swear"
"Mmhm, did y'all make out again? "
Tania asked as she and Pam starred deep into my eyes.
"Ugh, yes. It ain't that serious. Get over it. What are you guys doing here? "
"Rameek asked us to tag along with him to come see your pops. We were told he was moved over here by some good Samaritan"
It was still hard to believe that someone just decided to give my dad what he never bargained for. God is good tho. I never saw this happening.
"Aww pooh, don't cry. Your dad deserves all of this" Pam said as she wiped my tears. I didn't even realize I was in tears. It was so surreal.
"Thanks guys. Lemme go see papa bear"