Eurus

A/N Hey My Lovelies!! So...quite a while ago... writerlookingtowrite requested a Trans!Sherlock story...I FINALLY WROTE IT!!!! I hope it's what you have been waiting for...Sorry it took so long...Anyways...Hope y'all like it!!! Enjoy <3

John was making his way to the locker room when the sounds of laughter caught his attention. His fellow rugby teammates could be loud when they found something to amuse them, and when that happened, that usually meant that someone was getting picked on.

He made his way into the locker room, setting his kit on the bench before making his way towards the group of boys huddled around one of the stalls.

"Oi, what's going on here? Mikey wearing that pink shirt again?" He pushed his through the group of boys, trying to find the source of their amusement.

Confusion and anger coursed through his mind when he saw what the boys were laughing at.

Curled into a ball between the wall and the toilet was one of the younger students in John's class, her hair matted to her forehead as though she had just left the shower and a bruise purpling on her cheek.

"What the fuck is happening here? Why is Eurus in the men's loo?" John snapped, spinning to face his team. The grins and laughter of the other boys faded as the weight of his anger reached them. He ripped the towel out of one of the boy's hands, moving to stand in front of the girl.

"Come on Watson, we're just having a laugh-"

"You think this is fucking funny?" John shoved at the closest boy, sending the entire group back several steps back. "She could file harassment charges against the lot of you, I should fucking file them for her!"

"She-"

"I don't want to hear it! Get the fuck out of here before I kick your arses." The group of boys shuffled away, leaving John and Eurus alone in the locker room.

John turned to face the girl, handing her the towel and turning away, trying to give her some privacy.

"T-Thank you."

"Are you alright? They didn't-"

"If you're asking me if they molested me, they didn't." John fought against a blush that threatened to rise on his cheeks, glaring at a spot on the floor. John heard the girl wince and spun, his hands shooting out just in time to catch the taller girl as she stumbled. "S-Sorry-"

"You okay?" Eurus nodded, blushing lightly as she blinked down at John.

She was tall, thin, pale, and looked as though she weighed about six stone soaking wet. She was pretty, with pale eyes, dark hair and high cheekbones. Not normally John's type, but there was something rather magnetic about her.

"Listen Eurus, I'm sorry about all this. If you want to file-"

"Don't worry Mr. Watson, I won't be filing any charges against your friends." John blushed, anger rising in his chest as he thought of what his teammates had done.

"Those boys weren't my friends." John snapped, guilt lancing through his chest as Eurus flinched. "Sorry, I- I mean- if you wanted to file charges, I will support you. They had no right to do that." Eurus blushed, fixing her eyes on a point somewhere past John's head.

"It's fine, I shouldn't have-"

"No, Eurus, this isn't your fault-"

"Please stop calling me that." John instantly stepped back, giving the girl space.

"S-Sorry, I thought- is that not-"

"I don't go by Eurus anymore. My preferred name is Sherlock." John blinked up at her for a moment before his body burned with realization.