Pictures (P2)

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So a while ago I wrote the first half of this one and a lot of you wanted to see the rest and I finally finished it!!!!! SMUT WARNING!!!!!! Captain Watson makes an appearance in this!! (Lowkey love Captain Watson NGL) Hope you like it!!! Enjoy<3

When John made his way up the stairs, almost a half-hour had passed since Sherlock had scurried off to shower. John had decided to make the detective wait an extra ten minutes, to remind him that they were playing by his rules, not Sherlock's.

The detective was sitting on the edge of the bed, looking bored until he noticed John. The former soldier noticed the change as soon as Sherlock's eyes landed on him. The taller man's spine straightened and his eyes widened. John smirked and stepped closer, coming to stand just before Sherlock and dug his fingers into the younger man's curls. He tugged Sherlock's head back and hummed at the gasp he pulled from the man's throat.

"Before we start, I'm going to lay down some ground rules. Okay?" John made sure to keep his voice firm, but not overly dominant yet, just strong enough to keep Sherlock's attention. He felt the detective nod slightly and tightened his grip in his curls, pulling another gasp from him. "Okay?" He asked again, hardening his voice.

"Y-Yes Sir."

"Good. Now, you do what I say, when I say it. We will discuss safe words later, but for now we will use the traffic light system. Are you familiar with that system Sherlock?" The shock in Sherlock's eyes sent a thrill of glee through John's body. Not all tea and jumpers, am I? "No, this is not my first time playing like this, but I can tell it's yours. I need you to answer the question Love, are you familiar with the traffic light system?"

"N-No, John- I-I mean, no Sir."

"Good boy. Green means keep going, yellow means slow down or I need a break, Red means stop." John moved his hand from Sherlock's hair and gently gripped his chin. "Do you understand Sherlock? If you say red, I will stop everything and back down."

"I understand Sir."

"Give me a color then." Sherlock was coming out of the haze of arousal enough to meet John's eyes with a semblance of awareness.

"Green, Sir." John grinned and leaned down, roughly kissing the detective and pulling a shocked moan from the man.

"Perfect." He growled against Sherlock's lips before stepping back, standing at attention and sending Sherlock a look that made the younger man's figure straighten instantly. "On your knees Soldier." His voice dropped easily back into one of military command and Sherlock obeyed instantly, sliding off the bed and to his knees.

It must have been an insanely erotic sight, Sherlock naked and kneeling before the former soldier, who was still in his fatigues. He reached for Sherlock's chin, cupping his face and running the pad of his thumb over Sherlock's lips. He had dreamed about those lips, about kissing them, about what they would look like stretched around him. He pressed his thumb into Sherlock's mouth and used the grip to pull the man higher up.

"Suck me." He commanded, holding Sherlock's eyes firmly, just long enough to make the man whimper and squirm before releasing him. Sherlock eyed his crotch hungrily but seemed to hesitate, chewing at his bottom lip. John felt a flare of concern at the hesitation and instantly softened. "Give me a color Sherlock." He whispered, stroking Sherlock's cheekbones gently. The younger man looked up at him, dazed and slightly confused.

"Green John, nothing changed. I was waiting for your command." John chuckled and pulled Sherlock up to meet his lips in a tender kiss.

"There's a good soldier." His kept his tone soft at first, nothing more than a gentle praise. Then he released Sherlock's jaw and returned to attention. "Now, do as your told and suck your commanding officer. I want to feel that gorgeous mouth." Sherlock scrambled to obey, tugging the zip and buttons of John's fatigues open and mouthing at the cotton pants cover his swollen erection.