The Monster in the Closet

A/N Hey my Lovelies!!! HAMMYLOVER16 requested this one!! Its a silly little one but it has a little bit of smut so SMUT WARNING!!!! I kind of tied it back to The King Of Candy Mountain a little bit at the end....Enjoy <3

"God, John!" Sherlock moaned as John slithered down his thin frame, pressing kisses and sucking light marks against the pale skin. John poked his head out from under the blankets, a cheeky grin on his face.

"You have to be quiet Love. Don't want to wake up Rosie." He winked and returned to his ministrations, hearing his husband muffle his sounds by biting his fist. They had started keeping themselves under blankets while having sex, just in case Rosie wandered up to their room. She was almost seven, and Sherlock was concerned that she would stumble upon them in a compromising position. John tried convincing him that the precautions were unnecessary, that Rosie knew better than to just barge into their room, but Sherlock insisted.

So here they were, John burrowed under the covers, sucking his husband off while trying to avoid suffocating.

He could tell Sherlock was close when he heard the timid voice of his daughter floating through the now-open door.

"Daddy? Lock?" He could hear the tears in her voice and instantly pulled off Sherlock, scrambling up from under the blankets. He could feel his cheeks heating as he glanced at his husband.

"What's the matter Bumble?" He waved the little girl over to the bed, lifting her onto his lap when she approached. Sherlock seemed to gather himself enough to help comfort the child, but John could see he was struggling.

"T-there's a monster in my c-closet." John felt a swell of love for the child. She had an incredibly active imagination and while it made for great games in the day, it often leads to monsters under the bed or in the closet.

"My Dear Watson, you are in luck!" Sherlock spoke, tousling her hair and reaching for his dressing gown before swinging off the bed. John stood, lifting his daughter and following his husband down the stairs. "After many days of extensive research, I have created a Monster Repellant!" Sherlock pulled a spray bottle down off the mantle, grinning enthusiastically as he bounded off to Rosie's room, John following close behind.

The detective sprayed the closet and under the bed with the Monster Repellant before helping John tuck Rosie into bed. Once she was asleep, the two men made their way back up to their room. John followed Sherlock in, closing the door and leaning against it.

They watched each other for a moment before crumbling into fits of laughter.

"Aren't you glad I insisted on using the blankets John?" Sherlock asked through his giggles. He stepped close to John and rested his hands on his hips, pulling him close. John rolled his eyes and wound his arms around his husband's neck, still giggling.

"Alright, I'll admit, that would have been awkward. But I'm not going to like it." Sherlock chuckled, still giggling, and pressed a soft kiss to John's forehead.

"I'm assuming the mood is killed?"

"Just a bit. Sorry Love. Maybe tomorrow, after Rosie goes off to school, if you can hold off on the experiments for half an hour or so, I can make it up to you?"

"Hmm, I think I can manage that. In fact, I'm certain that I can spare a couple of hours. I have some cultures that need some time to prep before I can work on them."

"Ooh, Mr. Holmes, you are a bad man." John managed to growl through the giggles that still wracked his chest. He kissed his husband, grinning against perfect lips. "By the way, what was in that 'Monster Repellant'?"

"Water and a hint of Lavender Oil. It will help her sleep."

"God, I love you."

"I love you too. Can we get some sleep now? We both need our strength for tomorrow."

"Sounds good, my Fearless Knight."

"Why am I a knight John?"

"Because you saved me and the Princess from the dreaded Closet Monster, despite the great personal sacrifice of your own. Must have been hard." John winked and giggled again as Sherlock rolled his eyes, directing the blogger back to his bed.

"Go to sleep My Captain. And I am no knight, if you would remember, I am the King." John climbed into bed along with his husband, still giggling as he wrapped himself against Sherlock's frame, drifting off into a peaceful slumber.