The Wedding

A/N Here it is my Lovelies!!!! The wedding scene!!!! Full of fluff and mushy stuff. As well as plenty of Mystrade as requested by MadiWritez. Enjoy <3

"I now pronounce you, man and husband. You may now kiss." John grinned and pulled his new husband in for their first kiss as a married couple. The crowd of close friends and family cheered, and Sherlock blushed at the attention. There were tears in their eyes as they turned to sign the paperwork, making their union legal. They posed for photos, and when the music started, they made their way down the aisle, hand in hand. They made their way outside and were quickly stopped by Molly and Greg.

"You guys need to stay here." Molly said when she caught Sherlock by the elbow. He glared half-halfheartedly at her, wanting nothing more than to go be alone with his new husband. John felt the same, but he knew they had to wait until the receiving line was finished.

"I still don't understand why we need to talk to everyone, we will see them at the reception."

"Not everyone is coming to the reception Love."

"Then we will send them a card."

"Sherlock."

"Yes Dear?"

"Behave please."

"Why should I?"

"Because, if you are on your best behavior today, I will let you misbehave as much as you want on the way to the hotel."

"On the way?"

"On the way."

"I love receiving lines."

"There we go." It was boring, even John could admit that, but Sherlock was on his best behavior and everyone seemed genuinely happy for them. Even Harry came to this wedding, she even made Sherlock give her a hug.

"I'm happy for you little brother."

"I'm older than you Harry."

"Yeah, but I'm taller than you little Hobbit."

"Why did we invite you again?"

"You insisted, remember John?" Sherlock tried to interject, only to be silenced by a slightly annoyed glance from the doctor. Harry moved on, and then it was Mycroft's turn. John noticed the slightly awkward handshake the older Holmes shared with Greg, both men flushing at the contact. John grinned at the sight, he was determined to get the pair to dance at the very least during the reception.

"So, Mycroft, can I call you Bro now?"

"Please don't."

"Oh, come on Bro!"

"Sherlock, please make him stop."

"Sorry brother dear, I am on my best behavior right now." Mycroft grumbled and said his congratulations before moving on, stealing a glance back at Greg before he walked away. Sherlock leaned over and whispered in John's ear, his lips brushing against the sensitive skin of his ear.

"Please tell me you aren't planning of setting up George and my brother."

"I don't know what you mean. I don't know anyone with the name George."

"John."

"Yes Love?"

"You know who I meant."

"Yeah, but its too late. The plan is already in motion." The line continued, ending with Sherlock's parents. John had met the, a couple of times before, and was always amazed by how normal they were.