Bored

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So...I know I've been doing a lot of angst lately....ngl...I've been in an angsty mood lately so that's why.....but it has been requested that I do more smut/fluff here...and while I'm not gonna promise that I'll write only smut and fluff, I will try to write more for you all....but for now.....here is a smutty story for your reading pleasure!! SMUT WARNING!!!! 

also...I just want to reiterate for you all...I will post as frequently as I possibly can, but PLEASE be patient!! I don't get paid to write these, and when I start getting people demanding more updates, it starts to take the fun out of writing...I just got a few comments on some of my stuff and felt I should say something...I appreciate that you all like my work and I love every single one of you...but bear with me...hopefully in a couple weeks my schedule will be calmed down a bit and I will have more time to write...I don't want to upset anyone, I just wanted to make myself clear...Love you all!!! 

Also...keep your eyes open for another AU book!!! I'm going to extend the Begin Again AU since so many of you wanted it!!!

Enjoy<3

It was one of those days.

Sherlock had been sulking around the flat, sighing dramatically and all but slamming the cupboards and doors. John knew what was wrong, and he could sense what would be coming, but he kept his eyes trained on the computer in front of him.

It would do no good to give into Sherlock's neediness every time.

A weight draped over his shoulders, and he fought back a smirk. Sometimes, the Great Detective was very much like a cat.

"John?"

"Hmm?"

"I'm bored."

"Really? I never would have guessed." John fought back a laugh at the growl that rumbled through his lover's chest. "Call Molly, maybe she has something dead you can slice into." Sherlock groaned dramatically and John felt him shift further onto the back of his chair.

"She isn't speaking to me and has banned my Morgue privileges." John rolled his eyes, leaning to the side to glare at Sherlock.

"What'd you do this time?" Sherlock shrugged, indifference on his face. "Sherlock, you can't keep pissing her off and hoping she'll just let it go. She's going to ban you completely one of these days."

"It's fine. I'll give her a few days, then I'll give her a charming smile and all will be forgiven."

"Sherlock!"

"Not good?"

"Definitely not good."

"Fine, I'll apologize. But first, I'm still bored."

"Go apologize."

"Tomorrow, I don't want to right now." John fought back a gasp as he felt Sherlock's lips press against the skin behind his ear. "I want to play."

This was going to be difficult.

John loved it when Sherlock decided he wanted to, as he put it, play. It meant Earth-shattering orgasms and getting to see the normally dominant detective become incredibly submissive.

But John was trying not to give in to Sherlock's sulk.

"Then go play, I'm busy." He felt the irritation pouring off Sherlock at being rejected, and fought down the urge to laugh.

"John!" Sherlock stretched the word into a whine, reaching forward and slamming the laptop he had been typing on shut.

"Oi! I was using that!" John groused, praying he had remembered to save his work. He fought back a moan as Sherlock gently bit and sucked on his ear.