Redbeard (Part 2)

A/N Hey My Lovelies!!! So a bunch of you requested I continue the Redbeard story I wrote yesterday so here it is!!! SMUT WARNING!!! Hope you all like it!!! Enjoy<3

It took Sherlock a solid ten minutes to catch the dog, but soon enough, he made his way into our bedroom. From my spot on the bed, I could already see him starting to tremble with anticipation. I grinned and waved him over, already noticing the change in his behavior. He likes it when I get bossy in the bedroom. I reached for him, catching him by the collar and pulling him down and kissing him. I could feel him sigh into the kiss, positioning himself between my legs.

We were pulled from the kiss by a loud scratching at the bathroom door.

Sherlock growled and rested his forehead against mine.

"Shut up Redbeard!" He snarled, kissing me again. I used my superior strength to flip us over so I was straddling his hips. The dog went quiet for a few minutes, and I lost myself in thoughts of Sherlock.

I had pulled off his shirt and was busy sucking a nice mark on his throat when Redbeard started whining loudly.

"Damn it Redbeard!"

"Ignore him, let me finish." I whispered, pinning his wrists above his head and starting another mark on his collarbone.

"But John-"

"No, I'm busy." I felt more than heard the chuckle that rippled through my lover's chest. I continued taking him apart, bit by bit, until he was all but writhing against me. I reached for the items I hid under the pillow and found myself grabbing a handful of fur.

"What the-" Redbeard barked at me, leaping onto the bed and licking Sherlock's face furiously. He sputtered, ripping his hands from my grip and pushing me off.

"Redbeard!" He grabbed the dog, scratching his head and taking the squirming puppy in his arms. I could see him fighting back a grin.

"Sherlock, I realize you like the dog, but I was really hoping that this night would go somewhere much different."

"Yes, sorry John. Come along Redbeard." He swung himself off the bed, carrying the dog with him.

"Make sure the door is locked this time!" I shouted after him, fighting back irritation. I should have waited to give him the dog. All thoughts of frustration dissipated when Sherlock returned, jiggling the handle to demonstrate that it was locked. I grinned at him, placing my hands on his hips when he got close enough and tugging him closer.

He stood between my legs and leaned down, kissing me tenderly.

"Next time he interrupts us, you are putting him downstairs in Mrs. Hudson's bathroom," I mumbled against his lips, starting to pull at his belt and trousers. "or you won't get any tonight." Sherlock whined and started pulling at my shirt, the desperation I had begun to build up in him showing through.

"John, please-" I chuckled, catching his wrists and pulling him down for a deep kiss. I tugged him down onto the bed, once more taking my place above him and pulling off his trousers and pants.

Redbeard started to whine and yelp again.

"Sherlock-"

"No, please don't stop. He can't get out. Just ignore him. Please, God don't stop." I grinned, leaning down and kissing him again.

"God, I love hearing you beg." I whispered, once again reaching under the pillow for the items I had hidden there. I pulled out the silk blindfold, handcuffs, and bottle of lubricant, dangling the things in front of him and grinning. "Ready to play?" Sherlock let out a desperate sound and nodded, pressing up against me and kissing my neck.

Redbeard continued to whine and scratch at the door while I bound my lover to the bed.

Sherlock loves it when we do this, when I leave him with little more than physical sensations.

"What do you want Love?" I whispered in his ear, running my fingers along his side. He trembled against my touch and gasped as I stopped just shy of his erection.

"J-John-"

"Yes? Talk to me Love. What do you want me to do?"

"J-John- p-please-" He whimpered, tugging on his restraints and arching into my touch. "P-please- God John-" I chuckled, finally taking mercy on the poor man and wrapping my hand around his erection. "J-John!"

"I've got you Love." I whispered, reaching for the lube as I teased him. I slicked up my fingers and went about prepping my lover, slowly and gently.

Redbeard whined and yelped in the background, still desperately trying to escape.

I lost myself in the process of preparing Sherlock, not noticing when the dog stopped whining and scratching.

"Ready Love?"

"G-God yes- p-please J-John-" His words dissolved into a low moan as I pushed into him. I gave him a few moments to adjust, sucking another mark on his neck as I whispered praise into his ear. As soon as he was ready, I started rocking gently within him.

Soon enough, I was having to silence him with a rough kiss as his cries got louder as he neared his climax. I was just as close as him when I caught sight of a furry red face popping up off the side of the bed.

I growled and started moving faster in Sherlock, pushing us both over the edge. I distantly heard him cry out my name as he came. I let myself drift away in the weightlessness of my own orgasm for a while.

Until I felt the damned dog lick my ass cheek.

I yelped and flinched away, unceremoniously rolling off Sherlock and crashing to the floor. I was jumped on almost immediately by a red ball of fur. I cackled, trying to push the dog off me. I should have been mad, but I was still floating in my post-orgasmic haze, and couldn't bring myself to yell at the pup.

"John? Where are you? What happened?" I remembered that Sherlock was still bound and blindfolded on the bed. I pushed Redbeard off me and scrambled back onto the bed, grabbing for the keys for his cuffs.

"Sorry Love. Redbeard got out and tried to get in on the action."

"I don't understand."

"He licked my ass Sherlock. How the hell did he get out? I thought you locked the door?" I finished freeing Sherlock and massaged his wrists, ensuring there was no damage and that there was proper blood flow.

"He licked your ass?"

"Yep."

"How did it feel?"

"It was weird, and not in a good way."

"So, does that mean rimming is off the list?" I swatted him playfully, blushing and giggling. I felt Sherlock chuckle as I curled up against his side, using the flannel I kept by the bed to clean us both up a bit.

"With you? No. With Redbeard? Yes." Said dog then jumped onto the bed, worming his way between us and licking at my neck and face.

"Are you certain John? He seems to enjoy-"

"Shut up and go take him for a walk." Sherlock pulled me in for a quick hug before leaving the bed, picking up Redbeard and collecting his clothes. "I'll have supper ready when you get back." I called after him, swinging myself from the bed and pulling on one of Sherlock's dressing gowns. I stumbled out of the room, my legs still slightly shaky.

Sherlock was kneeling in front of Redbeard, clipping on his collar and leash. I grinned at the sight, leaning against the kitchen door and watching my happy lover. He caught sight of me and smiled, that bright, pure smile that he only ever shows me. He stood, walking over to me and catching my lips in a sweet kiss.

"Thank you, John."

"Hmm. Happy Anniversary Love."

"Happy Anniversary. I love you."

"I love you too. Now, take the dog out before he pisses on the sofa." Sherlock grinned, kissing me again before leading Redbeard out.

It was the best anniversary I had ever had up until then, but the following year trumped it by far.